Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones (1197 Views)

don't trust people that locks their phones / What Unintelligent People Do With Their Phones / What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones by maysdrays: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Most people are always protective of their phones by not wanting to give someone else, Why?
I need your help answering them please
Re: Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones by Skykid1208(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Some do dat because of some informations on d phone while some do it because they consider their phone fragile
Re: Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones by sweettease(f): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Its not about privacy for me, my fone is a part of me, call me an addict if you please. Even if its nokia torchlight, there will always be somethng to press or do.
Re: Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones by OCTAVO: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
It all depends on the type of phone in question. This is a very good topic.
As for me, my phone contains valuable and sensitive information such as SMS (bank transaction alerts basically), Notes (in my note pad). Some people ask for phone basically to spy on your bank transaction alerts (from experience) and other stuffs.
Also, I have problem with people that tamper with settings whenever you give them your phone. That attitude is so disgusting. They will just "dabaru" everything for you. cheesy
Well, I use an android phone and I encrypt every valuable and sensitive info. So I may not have any problem with giving someone my phone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones by ajasa4link: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
I don't give my phone out because some people are surely gifted in the art of invading other people's privacy... When I was using a blackberry I've had issues of giving my phone out to someone who decided to reply my pings instead of giving d phone back to me...when I ported to android, another person was always busy trying my phone lock pattern behind me and nearly got d phone to factory reset,,...so I just try as much as possible to avoid giving any of my phones out,and if I must, I always unlock d phone for their viewing pleasure to avoid stories that touch
Re: Why Are People Always So Protective Of Their Phones by Edunwa302(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
@poster, y did u close ya door on takin ya bath

(1) (Reply)

Mediatek Unveils MT6592 True Octa-core Processor / Apple Pay Launched - Unbelivable! / How To Start Using Shazam To Identify Music And TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.