Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth (4673 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima / 10 Wealth Secrets Of Aliko Dangote: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
The named Alike Dangote, in nigeria, African and the rest of the world means entrepreneur and commodities tycoon. Recently released of Forbes world most richest person in the world rank nigeria entrepreneur among the 40th richest man in the world. Richer than Russian wealthiest man and Indian richest man.
About few days ago pan African magazine Ventures African ranked him 1st richest black man in African continents over others 54 billionaires in African. But the truth about it success secret was recently exposed by International online, non-profit organisation which publishes secret information, news leaks, and classified media from anonymous sources — WikiLeaks which is owned by Julian Assange. WikiLeaks describe Alike Dangote, as person operating a “Beggar-thy-countrymen” ie- get rich by turning Nigerians into beggars, business model. Furthers says that the government enforced and encourage monopolies and the destruction of all competition. Aliku Dangote, the embodiment of corruption itself, establishes himself in unimaginable wealth, and then buys press to placate the masses by making them believe that a few ‘slave-labor’ employments and charities define him as different, patriotic and benevolent. Contrary to popular narration, Dangote did not invest in Nigeria, Dangote uses Nigeria. Nigeria’s governments deposited the nations resource in Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Lilaex: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Black belle
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Fitzy4real(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
It'd be nice if you could drop a link to the site...
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by lildray(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
abeg all this are heep of lies just to poisn the minds of nigerians.
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by spenca: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Its obvious ,only the hypocrits would deny it , i will keep saying unlike the popular teke mene that Nigeria has a mixed economy its a big lie ,look depend and you will see an unhealthy capitalism

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
lildray: abeg all this are heep of lies just to poisn the minds of nigerians.
i tink you are very gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by lildray(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tadon200:
i tink you are very gullible.
young man gullible in what sense?
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by govaz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Most of us lack institutional memory.The forbes ranked Dangote the 40th richest person on this planet and that African Magazine ranked him the first richest black person in Africa.We all accepted it hook, line and sinker.No question asked,no evidence demanded.Now the wikileaks have come up with dirty secrets of how he impoverished nigerians to rise to that position,we're demanding for evidence.Some of us shouting "bad belle". Have we forgotten so soon how IBB and Abacha Military Government granted Dangote Group the "Monopoly" to import and distribute "Sugar and Rice"into the country for many years to the detriment of other businessmen?If I'm granted such a monopoly for just one year,even if I'm cursed by" Igwe of Onitsha ",I'll still be the richest person in my village.
Like the 7 governors of new PDP and their factional chairman,do you also lack institutional memory??

12 Likes

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by dejijohns(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by dejijohns(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
govaz: Most of us lack institutional memory.The forbes ranked Dangote the 40th richest person on this planet and that African Magazine ranked him the first richest black person in Africa.We all accepted it hook, line and sinker.No question asked,no evidence demanded.Now the wikileaks have come up with dirty secrets of how he impoverished nigerians to rise to that position,we're demanding for evidence.Some of us shouting "bad belle". Have we forgotten so soon how IBB and Abacha Military Government granted Dangote Group the "Monopoly" to import and distribute "Sugar and Rice"into the country for many years to the detriment of other businessmen?If I'm granted such a monopoly for just one year,even if I'm cursed by" Igwe of Onitsha ",I'll still be the richest person in my village.
Like the 7 governors of new PDP and their factional chairman,do you also lack institutional memory??
tell them o

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Chinoanyi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
D only ting I hate about dangote is his Monopolistic way of doin busines dat s realy afectin all of us in dis country in1 way or d order, cement price shud ve been 600 Naira naw but can't cuse he hz kiled dat sector.
Apart 4rm dat I love his busines skils n person

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by chally02(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
So hw will all what u have said make him poor or bring him down,.....instead of wasting ur tym bringing this topic up, I think u had better start thinking hw u will be rich and make things right...so forget it that man called dangote don make am, u beta start thinking too
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Fkforyou(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
I can help but laugh when people think he or she can acquire great wealth without any sin involved...always know that politics and business are like cousins,Dangote is no saint but atleast he is still investing in Nig...D wise thing to do is to learn how to play d game and beat him instead of complaining about his monopoly on Nig.economy.
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by ketoprofen(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Chino_anyi]D only ting I hate about dangote is his Monopolistic way of doin busines dat s realy afectin all of us in dis country in1 way or d order, cement price shud ve been 600 Naira naw but can't cuse he hz kiled dat sector.
Apart 4rm dat I love his busines skils n person[/quote

U even possess a good heart by loving his business skills and person cos me no even like any of these qualities in him.

I mean where is the business skill of a human if he can't compete? Who needed monopolization from biz partners in power esp IBB?

His person? Na that one worse pass.
Sb that growled and growled when Ibeto and others were allowed to go back to their cement biz.

During the monopoly, he raised the price of cement to God knows what and refused to bring it down.

In fact, I don't even want to go into dangote now.
One thing I pray for is that God should never for one day relinquish some power to mankind, else air will be for sale.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by nairaman66(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Can someone stop thinking about how he became so rich without the help of the Government? Just saying..
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by nairaman66(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Can someone stop thinking about how he became so rich without the help of the Government? Just saying..
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by topfet(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
could this be true?
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by 3ace(m): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Fkforyou: I can help but laugh when people think he or she can acquire great wealth without any sin involved...always know that politics and business are like cousins,Dangote is no saint but atleast he is still investing in Nig...D wise thing to do is to learn how to play d game and beat him instead of complaining about his monopoly on Nig.economy.
Playing the game means lobbying for monopoly power too but you seem to have forgotten that if you are not in the cabal, there's no way you can have your way in this country.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2013
they know themself.
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by hypergig(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Wey d wikileak source oh..
Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by BabaAlabi: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Dangote buys a yacht nobody complains now Dangote's dictatorial practices are revealed and Nigerians lose their minds. This man is a smart business man but also a wicked thief. He gets his money by defrauding Nigerians yet we praise him for having the sense to monopolize important commodities. How can a bag of cement still cost so much yet no one is asking questions?

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth by tundebj(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2013
D man made d right choice, did u eat salt or sugar today? If u dd, dangote has made money from u. D easiest way to become super rich is to provide what lots of people need. Weldone our mentor

(1) (Reply)

Insecurities Of A Security Guard / Seeking To Make A Living Online / Tips on How To Open A Successful Supermarket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.