Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (29207 Views)

Nadia Buari News: Nadia Buari Says “thank You…” / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
pri3stess:
Kiddy is his nickname o
cheesy
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
pri3stess:
Kiddy is his nickname o
cheesy grin
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Omolola1(f): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
We thank the Lord
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwwwh....so I guess u ve his number now? wink kindly forward it to ma mail biko! wink

Me too & Im drop dead serious!wink

Just kiddn... grin
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by waplord10(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
bardmorz: Sincerely, according 2 his lyrics (skelewu), u followed wat he really said. U deserve it. May God help and forgive us all.
yea for rea!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by sss341: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please people, I need your help to win the Etisalat Prize for flash fiction literature.

As I step into the house, it’s empty. At least it feels so. I bound up the stairs two at a time and get to the landing.
I turn left headed to my studio.
I do not hear the sounds at first-maybe because I don’t expect it-but it
slowly registers in my consciousness. I turn back and head to the
source of the sound; my bedroom. As I get closer, I get this eerie
feeling like they do in movies and I feel goosebumps all over.
The sound continues; tap tap tap.
The house is tiled and I make no sound as I walk towards the door.
When I get to the door, it’s ajar. Nothing strange about that. Am not
particular about closing doors or bringing down the toilet cover. The
sound stops as I touch the door handle. A loud silence envelopes the
house.
If I were watching a movie, I would probably call the actor a fool for going ahead to enter the room.
I open the door.
As I step into the room, I receive a heavy shove and I fall headlong on
the floor. As I struggle to turn around, my attacker pounces on me. The
knife in his hands tries to plunge into my chest. I grab his hands and
we struggle.....continue reading and vote @ etisalatprize.com/unforeseen/....I nid una help more dan eva...help a brother!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rastamann: Am not saying Davido is rude but what will one say about a guy that gave him $3000 just like that? I don't know the criteria for choosing the winner but I watched most of the entries and this guy (winner) was surely not the best dancer!

Same way davido doesn't have the greatest voice nor lyrics, yet he blew in music, same way bill gates didn't go to Harvard but invented microsoft, if sumtin is meant for you, it ll find you. So quit hating and start praying for your destiny to find you.

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Chaydee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
sss341: Please people, I need your help to win the Etisalat Prize for flash fiction literature.

As I step into the house, it’s empty. At least it feels so. I bound up the stairs two at a time and get to the landing.
I turn left headed to my studio.
I do not hear the sounds at first-maybe because I don’t expect it-but it
slowly registers in my consciousness. I turn back and head to the
source of the sound; my bedroom. As I get closer, I get this eerie
feeling like they do in movies and I feel goosebumps all over.
The sound continues; tap tap tap.
The house is tiled and I make no sound as I walk towards the door.
When I get to the door, it’s ajar. Nothing strange about that. Am not
particular about closing doors or bringing down the toilet cover. The
sound stops as I touch the door handle. A loud silence envelopes the
house.
If I were watching a movie, I would probably call the actor a fool for going ahead to enter the room.
I open the door.
As I step into the room, I receive a heavy shove and I fall headlong on
the floor. As I struggle to turn around, my attacker pounces on me. The
knife in his hands tries to plunge into my chest. I grab his hands and
we struggle.....continue reading and vote @ etisalatprize.com/unforeseen/....I nid una help more dan eva...help a brother!

I have voted for you bro.... Just believe, you'll WIN!
Congrats In Advance cheesy
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chaydee:

Sure bro, Thank you sir..... Something BIG is coming up soon!!
You are welcome bro....I wish you every thing you require to excel in your chosen career. Goodluck have located you and will surely lead you the peak.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chaydee:

Sure bro, Thank you sir..... Something BIG is coming up soon!!
You are welcome bro....I wish you every thing you require to excel in your chosen career. Goodluck have located you and will surely lead you to the peak.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Chitexs250(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chaydee: Thank you Nairalanders!

I promise to make this short, please read;

"Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"
Please read this with an open mind and let's be honest with our
comments (Banters are always welcome tho)

I know you wonder why I said; "Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"?
Does it have any meaning? Yes it does if we look at how most people
think of Nigerian celebrities.
We need to start changing our views and stop believing everything
you've heard or read about them.

He gave me $3000 not because I won but to enable me build a career for
myself. I've planned to record more videos from other artistes as
he(Davido) advised.

I still can't believe Davido called me and spoke with me like a
brother/friend (Is he not that Rude boy people talk about?).
He sent series of Texts but I still didn't believe him until he
forwarded his House address to my phone. Wowww!! (No, I still didn't
wanna go because it could still be a scam, it could never be that Rude
Davido).

So, i requested for a confirmation from one of his social handles. Lo
and behold, Davido gave me a "shout out" on twitter and also sent me a
Direct Message.
On getting to his house, he congratulated me and asked;
"Kiddy, what else can you do? what are your dreams?"

I was only expecting the normal way but he was just himself and I was
so free that we danced together to some other tracks.

By the way, he didn't pay me to compose all this; I just had to clear
my conscience and let the world know that these celebrities are
sometimes not what people think!

Thank You Nairalanders, Thank You Davido!
http://www.twitter.com/kiddymizzy
More videos coming up from me soon!!!

http://www./2013/10/skelewu-dance-winner-bello-moshood.htm

Congratulations OP
Spend or invest the money wisely
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by unmask: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Don't judge a book by its cover..... Does wizkid pass for a book?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by olowodaran(m): 4:31am On Oct 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwwwh....so I guess u ve his number now? wink kindly forward it to ma mail biko! wink

Just kiddn... grin
igbo girls an|} mon£y. That is why una go clock 50 b4 una marry. Na wa o. Bri|}£ pric£ b lyk say u wan buy am
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by yuskol(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Philipvivson: juz passn byyy!!!!!!! arrant nonsense

Enemy of progress!!!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Bsc(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Ohboy mak we hear, dnt knw y human beings are easy to convince. Cuz he paid u 400 something thousand ryt? Dnt u knw dat davido asking u to create a dance step 4 skelewu is an act of pride.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Bsc: Ohboy mak we hear, dnt knw y human beings are easy to convince. Cuz he paid u 400 something thousand ryt? Dnt u knw dat davido asking u to create a dance step 4 skelewu is an act of pride.
You need to just SHUT UP! You don't even know what you saying....don't you know that in The US any new dance that is created gets to be a competition for dancers?? This new dance called 'twerking' in the US is currently a competition for dancers.........or you wanna talk about Michael Jackson who always initiate dance competitions for dancers and ofcause place a price tag?? You are not a hater or a Bad belle, you are just a villageMugu!

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Diznie(f): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2013
tellwisdom: My guy, go and spend ur peanut and don't disturb us sad
hater....bad belle
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Bau3r(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Fkforyou: Congrats bro,by the way how old are you and how did u respond when he said kiddy?...I guess you said sir......lol....just kidding....congrats once again. grin
Pls read b4 u talk the guy's name is kiddymizzy dat was y Davido called kiddy.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2013
How many of u can dance a decent dance before the lord ur God in the church. Still keep being deceived. Walks out.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by vizkiz: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2013
tellwisdom: My guy, go and spend ur peanut and don't disturb us sad

y am i always seeinq peeps like dis on NL grin
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: How many of u can dance a decent dance before the lord ur God in the church. Still keep being deceived. Walks out.
smh!!!and what are the decent dance?which decent dance did GOD or did jesus talk about in the bible?people like you don't make heaven!!!ur over-righteousness ends up destroying u!!!!!mtchew!!!

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by randwise(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2013
priscasmart: @Op congrats..still can't believe that AY participated in this.
Btw...that song "skelewu" has No atom of sense in it. IMO I think that song is very stupid.
uhm! I lije the song o..
I even also danced but did not boda to upload...
The song's beat make sense..
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by randwise(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2013
freddyly: http:///ebizeazymoney

Earn PayChecks Now!!
Make $100 before bedtime by just spending
1-2 hours a day online. This is not marketing,
mlm, surveys, or anything you've seen
before. It's a fun community of happy
workers earning real money together.
Lolzzz! Thumbs up 4 u..
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by SpicyMimi(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2013
olowodaran: igbo girls an|} mon£y. That is why una go clock 50 b4 una marry. Na wa o. Bri|}£ pric£ b lyk say u wan buy am

Olodo! grin
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by SpicyMimi(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Diplomatic G: we knw u'r damn crious
Perhaps... grin grin
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Perhaps... grin grin
how much will you pay me if I want to give you his number? wink
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dubeeek: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
engineerd: TALK ABOUT A STAR STRUCK ADULT IDIOT! ...."OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE DAVIDO CALLED ME"......GEEZE SON GROW SOME BALLS AND MAN UP....U SHOULD DEFINITELY STICK TO YOUR SKELEWU DANCING OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED!

I bet he has enough ba**z for both of you. People took part in the competition from all over the world. If you were the one called, wouldn't you have been surprised? Well don mon Kiddy, you might well be on your way to becoming a celeb! My kids and I have been practicing your dance steps....the workout from your moves... Release a workout video
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dubeeek: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
dekins: Congrats!I'm so happy that a Nigerian and a nairalander won it. I hope other Nigerian musicians can emulate Davido.
Yep. Most were Nigerians I guess, but a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria won it, excellent. Giving it to the female dancers in the UK would have raised his profile, but he actually chose a real good natural dancer in a regular Naija compound, mold and all.... I respect him for that. Those who call him small boy etc, he can't help his looks like my pal Bieber, but he has done something great.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fkforyou: Congrats bro,by the way how old are you and how did u respond when he said kiddy?...I guess you said sir......lol....just kidding....congrats once again. grin
kiddy is the dude's handle on tweeter...not defending davido though..cheers.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ghizzy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
gluv01:

And me too biko cheesy At least if I couldn't get Dangote's son, he's an alternative. I voted for you too o

Famzing sha!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos) / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.