Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,290 members, 7,850,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

As A Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / As A Lady (586 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady by Knownpal(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
You are a teacher, the headmaster brings a new student, boy (brought from the village by his mom.)
You ask the boy these questions:

Teacher: Hello, what's your name?
Him: hmmm no not.
Teacher: When you get home ask your mama shey?
Him: Be ni (yes)
AT HOME

Him: Mama what's my name?
Mama: Oh this boy again leave me jor.
Him: (the boy hit his mom on her b.reast
Mama: (the woman shouted) My Breast!!!!
Him : At last.

Next day in school during break

Him : Teacher my name is My Breast.
Teacher: (You laughed) Oh okay o go and play.

...... On playing ground none of his class mate played with him. So he when to meet the teacher.
Him : Ma, they didn't play with me.
Teacher: Okay let's go into the class

After break

Teacher: So class why didn't you play with My breast during break?
Class: (None answer);
Teacher: I know you won't answer Oya come and play with My br.east.
Class: The whole class went and................................................ grin
Re: As A Lady by Idiataqueen(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oboy! Dis na big wahala o grin
Re: As A Lady by japhmanuel: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Two donkeys were walking through jerusalem, and one of the donkey told the other donkey that he remembered when jesus was on his back, and people were praising him and putting their clothes on the floor while he was busy matching on their clothes and enjoying himself, but now nobody seems to remember him, then the other donkey said, my friend, without jesus on your side you are nothing..
Re: As A Lady by japhmanuel: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
This aint a joke,give your life to christ
Re: As A Lady by Knownpal(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
japhmanuel: Two donkeys were walking through jerusalem, and one of the donkey told the other donkey that he remembered when jesus was on his back, and people were praising him and putting their clothes on the floor while he was busy matching on their clothes and enjoying himself, but now nobody seems to remember him, then the other donkey said, my friend, without jesus on your side you are nothing..
He's the author and finisher of our faith!

(1) (Reply)

A Permanent Age To Be Forever / A Letter To DR Nelson Mandela / Financial Management Or What Do You Call It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.