Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nairaland Artiste Still Needs Your Votes_contest Ends In Few Days Time. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artiste Still Needs Your Votes_contest Ends In Few Days Time. (633 Views)

Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland / Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award / Newly Discovered: A Nairaland Artiste Featured Banky W. #progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Artiste Still Needs Your Votes_contest Ends In Few Days Time. by Swiftboy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Few days Remaining!
This is it! The moment where we battle to proof yet again that we can affect lives!!! My music career is on the line as a budding artiste out of Naija! Through hard-work,passion and dedication towards seeing that my talent is not wasted,I got into what I love doing best which is music...
the result is a 2nd position{only to Flo RockA} on reverbnation chart for Rock for my demo titled Love Rain which has even enjoyed airplay on some radio stations which in turn got the attention of one of the nation newspaper Journalist who granted me an interview!
Now I need your support to win the highly contested Naija Artistes Award for Best Rising Star! Please vote for me to reach the grand finale which sadly am not in the top 3 zone to be able to get the opportunity!
see the result thus far here... http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/result/#sthash.xoDOKQR7.dpbs Am Solomon A.k.a SWiftboy currently 4th on the list!
This is how to vote...kindly click on this link http:///KWSaN and follow the 3 steps which is
1.like naija artistes page
2.follow naija artiste page
3.click on yes then click vote for solomon! Voting ends in a week's time.
please dont skip any step! also note that you will need to log on to both twitter and facebook to do this..
.If you are not please for the sake of helping a life you can join so we can be using both social media to communicate with each other!
Please share the page as well! kindly Like Swiftboy on facebook and follow @IamSwiftboy on twitter so as to get my updates! my song is here on www.Reverbnation.com/Swiftboy And yes you may read my interesting interview with the nation newspaper here
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/campus-life/nigeria-needs-good-music-to-develop/
PS>help put this on front page! thanks.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Still Needs Your Votes_contest Ends In Few Days Time. by theSpark(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Done bro... Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Still Needs Your Votes_contest Ends In Few Days Time. by Swiftboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2013
theSpark: Done bro... Best wishes.
Thanks Bro!

(1) (Reply)

New Music - Mama Ogbanje By Jimmy Sexy / Knowledge, Singer Of Bole And Fish Questioned / Bob Marley: Lron Lion Zion ( Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.