Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot (3665 Views)

Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / How To Stop 'spam' Calls From GSM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by deejayharry3: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
ALL I DID WAS JUST POST MY COMMENT AND TWO PICS OF MY AIRTEL TWEAK..

THEN BAM, I JUST GOT BANNED BY D ANTI SPAM BOT,,

PLS ANY MOD READING THIS SHOULD TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG TO DESERVE A BAN, SO I CAN STAY AWAY FROM IT IN D FUTURE.. AND IF I DIDNT DO ANYTHANG WRONG, ABEG MODS UN BAN MY ODA MONIKER..

THE MONIKER IS deejay_harry1

just click on my profile and locate deejay_harry1, im following the moniker..

Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by femi4: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Browsing tweaks are not allowed (even as image). I m sure you ve not gone through the phone section rules
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by deejayharry3: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
femi4: Browsing tweaks are not allowed (even as image). I m sure you ve not gone through the phone section rules
I DIDNT POST D TWEAK ITSELF..

I JUST POSTED A PHOTO OF MY REMAINING DATA
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Jeffy1206(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
just ask any of d mods to unban u.
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by deejayharry3: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: just ask any of d mods to unban u.
thnx alot bro...

PUSKIN, HONSULE, DRAGNET,

PLS ANY OF U GUYS SHOULD UNBAN ME..

AS I DONT REALLY KNOW WAT I DID...

I PLEAD....
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Jeffy1206(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
deejay_harry3: thnx alot bro...

PUSKIN, HONSULE, DRAGNET,

PLS ANY OF U GUYS SHOULD UNBAN ME..

AS I DONT REALLY KNOW WAT I DID...

I PLEAD....
just mail one of them like Honsule. I bet u he will do it in a twinkling of an eye...and pls do that using the Acc u were ban with...
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by duwdu: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Btw, it's against forum rules - as well as normal etiquette - to post in all upper case (capital letters.) It's not only difficult to read, it's distracting and ugly anyways.

@OP, I hope you're able to earn some reprieve sha.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by deejayharry3: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: just mail one of them like Honsule. I bet u he will do it in a twinkling of an eye...and pls do that using the Acc u were ban with...
thnx mahn... WILL TRY IT NW..
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by deejayharry3: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
duwdu: Btw, it's against forum rules - as well as normal etiquette - to post in all upper case (capital letters.) It's not only difficult to read, it's distracting and ugly anyways.

@OP, I hope you're able to earn some reprieve sha.

P34c3
THE UPPER CASE, HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF ME.. USE IT IN ALL SECTION.. AND I HAV NEVER BEEN BANNES FOR IT, OR WARNED AGAINST IT...

SO ITS DEFINITELY NOT IT...

THNX SHA

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by duwdu: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
@OP... I didn't say you posting in all upper case was the reason you got the ban (notice that I started with "By the way..."?)

In any case, I feel your pain; but try and follow all rules - they're there for a reason, even when some may not be convenient for you as an individual.

Again, good luck.

P34c3
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Reincarnated(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ask @Briareos. Coolest mod
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by dragnet: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2013
deejay_harry3: ALL I DID WAS JUST POST MY COMMENT AND TWO PICS OF MY AIRTEL TWEAK..

THEN BAM, I JUST GOT BANNED BY D ANTI SPAM BOT,,

PLS ANY MOD READING THIS SHOULD TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG TO DESERVE A BAN, SO I CAN STAY AWAY FROM IT IN D FUTURE.. AND IF I DIDNT DO ANYTHANG WRONG, ABEG MODS UN BAN MY ODA MONIKER..

THE MONIKER IS deejay_harry1

just click on my profile and locate deejay_harry1, im following the moniker..
and you just had to open a thread for what a simple pm to any of the moderators would have taken care of ?
people get banned.wrongly every now & then by the antispam bot but do you see threads about it? they send pm & get unbanned.
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by dragnet: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2013
and I'm sorry the antispam bot wasn't wrong so you may just have to serve the ban. which is just a few hours off.
no hard feelings wink
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by puskin: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm....you did wrong and the Anti-spambot decided to do you a favour. cheesy cheesy
You broke another rule......and the Anti-spambot still noticed it.

You don't know that this Anti-spambot has had years of intensive training and is still on training. grin grin
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by krugar07(m): 5:09am On Oct 11, 2013
puskin: Hmmm....you did wrong and the Anti-spambot decided to do you a favour. cheesy cheesy

You don't know that this Anti-spambot has had years of intensive training and is still on training. grin grin

what if the thing ban seun?? grin will training strategy change??
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Jeffy1206(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2013
puskin: Hmmm....you did wrong and the Anti-spambot decided to do you a favour. cheesy cheesy

u guyz shud train it well cos am tired of it banin me witout reason o... lolz puskin is njoyin this thread if not u for don see... i no tlk o.
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by psalmdave(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2013
ah,ah..Mods y uNA ban papa sAMsUng na...e no good....I no dey see emekayoung again self,I bin dey suspect say uNA ban am self,emekayoung don disappear,if uNA ban this one,who go carry on the AnTi-TeCno legacy...or papa sAmSunG rather....@op a simple pm could do,and u opened a thread,u also criticize people for doing similar things...u see how life be,anyway mods thanks for unbanning him
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2013
ALL THNX TO D MODS SHA..

AND THNX TO MOD HONSULE FOR D UNBAN..

LESSON LEARNT.. I WILL NOW SEND PM'S WHEN BANNED UNJUSTIFIABLY , INSTEAD OF OPENING A THREAD..
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Emekayoung(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: AS IN I NO KNW, WHEN THT GUY GO EVER GET SENSE..

ALL HOPE IS LOST..

grin grin grin
Make him go meet TB Joshua na tongue grin
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2013
dragnet: and I'm sorry the antispam bot wasn't wrong so you may just have to serve the ban. which is just a few hours off.
no hard feelings wink
BUT WHAT EXACTLY DID I DO WRONG, SO THT I CAN STAY OFF IT FUTURE REASONS
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Osyxcel(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Antispambot get craze for head die. I've gotten banned thrice, 1st was not on dis section, I serve that ban. The remaining two na dis section, and na Puskin be my saviour cheesy
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by WackyJ1(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Stop typing in Caps for one

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2013
WackyJ1: Stop typing in Caps for one
HOW IXZ THT IN ANYWAY WRONG??
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Jeffy1206(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: BUT WHAT EXACTLY DID I DO WRONG, SO THT I CAN STAY OFF IT FUTURE REASONS
i can tell u that de antispam bot is stil learnin...some words are strange to him dats,y he banned the innocent too. anyways welcomback bro...

who is playin de gus fans edition cos am winnin alot alone u guyz shud join o. ave won dstv walka 5k worth of recharge cards lolzzzzz...

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by psalmdave(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Emekayoung:
Psalmdave abi na Genesis-dave,why u no wan get sense,wetin dey worry u sef?
u self u dey tell person say him no get sense grin na wah...anyway welcome back
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by dragnet: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
deejay_harry3: THE UPPER CASE, HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF ME.. USE IT IN ALL SECTION.. AND I HAV NEVER BEEN BANNES FOR IT, OR WARNED AGAINST IT...

SO ITS DEFINITELY NOT IT...

THNX SHA
it's actually against the rules....

Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

so I guess this should serve as your last warning. please don't post in all caps again, else you'll start going on sabbatical grin. wink
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
dragnet:
it's actually against the rules....

Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

so I guess this should serve as your last warning. please don't post in all caps again, else you'll start going on sabbatical grin. wink
so na like dis u wan end my uppercase carrier?? ok sha..
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Jeffy1206(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: so na like dis u wan end my uppercase carrier?? ok sha..
i like it u are becomin humble now...lolzz deejay de fear sabatical i tot u ll like it?
Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jeffy1206: i like it u are becomin humble now...lolzz deejay de fear sabatical i tot u ll like it?
trust me i no fear sabbatical.. i just think say since e don dey against rule and plenty guys don warn against am...

its better to listen sha...

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot by dragnet: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: so na like dis u wan end my uppercase carrier?? ok sha..
no be me o0o, na Oga @ the top wink
.. you could choose a color as your personal format & maybe italics smiley

(1) (2)

Any Andriod Phone With 2GB RAM For A #30K Budget / How To Power All Apps With The MTN Mpulse Data Plan Using HTTP Injector VPN / Airtel Sim Card Me & U (polcom,cug,ccp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.