Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Light In The Tunnel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light In The Tunnel (424 Views)

Dont Get Off The Train While Going Through The Tunnel / The Light In Genesis 1-3 Has Been Uncovered Here / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light In The Tunnel by PstWoleSoetan(m): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Oct 8, 2013

LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL

MEMORY VERSE: Isa 60:1 (AMP) ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!

The above verse was written within a context of depression and hopelessness. The Israelites, God’s people, were not seeing the fulfilment of all that God had promised them. They had prayed but received no answers, embarked on business ventures but encountered failure. They grew depressed and discouraged which is the address of many believers today.

A lot of believers are in a dark place ant they feel that all hope is lost but I am here to tell you that there is still hope because God has not forgotten about you. This is your season of unmerited success so buckle up because your storehouse will not be able to contain all that God has in store for you. The next time you are faced with a tunnel situation, a rough patch, have the mindset that light will show up even in that dark place.

People may have tried to explain away your success as being a result of whom you are married to, your educational background or the job you do. I pray for you today that your life will make such a statement that they will all exhaust their excuses. There will be no antecedent to the results that will be associated to you in Jesus’ name!

Gen 26:28 And they said, We saw certainly that the LORD was with thee:

Everyone recognized that there was something different about Isaac. They realized that his success was not as a result of the topography but as a result of the blessing he carried.

CONFESSION: The blessing is upon me! I am a covenant child and by virtue of the covenant, I am free born. I am success personified.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 112:4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There's More To God Than This... / A True Demonstration Of Faith / Is God's Name Jehovah? ~updated~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.