Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. (1235 Views)

Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? / We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by solowork: 5:51am On Oct 11, 2013
I’m quite confident that the eagles will lose the match against their Ethiopian counterparts on the 13th. You ask why? Well because lately Nigerian’s have been pre-occupied with proclamations of a sure victory over the Walia antelopes. Some say if you “put it out in the universe” that you want something you will get it. I’m superstitious like that sometimes, but I don’t think we’re getting positive results from the universe this time, because we’ve been badgering it a tad much. I think the universe is fed up at this point and is going to tell us to go Bleep ourselves with a shameful loss. In the past weeks there have been a deluge of posts on Nairaland about this game. Enough already!
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by phillippiano(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2013
solowork: I’m quite confident that the eagles will lose the match against their Ethiopian counterparts on the 13th. You ask why? Well because lately Nigerian’s have been pre-occupied with proclamations of a sure victory over the Walia antelopes. Some say if you “put it out in the universe” that you want something you will get it. I’m superstitious like that sometimes, but I don’t think we’re getting positive results from the universe this time, because we’ve been badgering it a tad much. I think the universe is fed up at this point and is going to tell us to go Bleep ourselves with a shameful loss. In the past weeks there have been a deluge of posts on Nairaland about this game. Enough already!
What is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by bizibrain(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2013
solowork: I’m quite confident that the eagles will lose the match against their Ethiopian counterparts on the 13th. You ask why? Well because lately Nigerian’s have been pre-occupied with proclamations of a sure victory over the Walia antelopes. Some say if you “put it out in the universe” that you want something you will get it. I’m superstitious like that sometimes, but I don’t think we’re getting positive results from the universe this time, because we’ve been badgering it a tad much. I think the universe is fed up at this point and is going to tell us to go Bleep ourselves with a shameful loss. In the past weeks there have been a deluge of posts on Nairaland about this game. Enough already!
U ar mistaken, ur post is totally out of point, ur post only prove one thing, u dont read and listen 2 update from d so-called ethiopian player, there deluded coach and d super eagle coach.Despite stephen keshi confident of a victory, he said it loud and clear dat d anthelop cannot b underated, while d coach of d anthelop sit down in one conner and start making empty mouth dat he will teach super eagle some football lesson, b4 2day all d super eagle player know d task ahead of dem, I read several article from goal.com about hw some super eagle player says the ethiopians ar nt work-over as proved by majority of Nigerian fans, dey stated dat d anthelop has improve from what dey ar in d Afcon(dats just a tactic), but av u 4goten dat despit dis, d ehiopians player ar making mouth of trashing Nigeria.Nw tell me hw will dey loose d match with ur acclaimed reason wen those u propose super eagle will lost 2 a d empty barell making d loudest noise.What u dont no about keshi is dat if he want 2 play with thaiti,he will say we cant underate dem, dis is just a football tactic 2 get even,I no u ar unaware of dat.Nw victor moses is confident of a victory but wen Nigeria was drawn against ethiopia, he said dey cannot b underated, dey only use dat 2 distract ethiopia anthelop from d task ahead of dem, alas it works because dey believe dem and start making mouth and mockery starting from dere coach 2 some players.

1 Like

Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by DesChyko1(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2013
*locks and load my borrowed AK-47 to murder someone if Nigeria wins*

1 Like

Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by solowork: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2013
phillippiano: What is dis one saying

Judging from your previous posts on NL I don't expect you to comprehend anything longer than one sentence, let alone offer a more constructive argument than "What is this one saying" Mr. Linguistics Student. More like Lameguistics.
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by solowork: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2013
bizibrain: U ar mistaken, ur post is totally out of point, ur post only prove one thing, u dont read and listen 2 update from d so-called ethiopian player, there deluded coach and d super eagle coach.Despite stephen keshi confident of a victory, he said it loud and clear dat d anthelop cannot b underated, while d coach of d anthelop sit down in one conner and start making empty mouth dat he will teach super eagle some football lesson, b4 2day all d super eagle player know d task ahead of dem, I read several article from goal.com about hw some super eagle player says the ethiopians ar nt work-over as proved by majority of Nigerian fans, dey stated dat d anthelop has improve from what dey ar in d Afcon(dats just a tactic), but av u 4goten dat despit dis, d ehiopians player ar making mouth of trashing Nigeria.Nw tell me hw will dey loose d match with ur acclaimed reason wen those u propose super eagle will lost 2 a d empty barell making d loudest noise.What u dont no about keshi is dat if he want 2 play with thaiti,he will say we cant underate dem, dis is just a football tactic 2 get even,I no u ar unaware of dat.Nw victor moses is confident of a victory but wen Nigeria was drawn against ethiopia, he said dey cannot b underated, dey only use dat 2 distract ethiopia anthelop from d task ahead of dem, alas it works because dey believe dem and start making mouth and mockery starting from dere coach 2 some players.

You say my post is out of point, but your post serves to prove my point. You're one of those putting all their energy into the build-up to the match.
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by solowork: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
*locks and load my borrowed AK-47 to murder someone if Nigeria wins*

No one with heart symbols in their online ID can lift an AK-47, let alone fire one. What a queer.
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2013
bizibrain: U ar mistaken, ur post is totally out of point, ur post only prove one thing, u dont read and listen 2 update from d so-called ethiopian player, there deluded coach and d super eagle coach.Despite stephen keshi confident of a victory, he said it loud and clear dat d anthelop cannot b underated, while d coach of d anthelop sit down in one conner and start making empty mouth dat he will teach super eagle some football lesson, b4 2day all d super eagle player know d task ahead of dem, I read several article from goal.com about hw some super eagle player says the ethiopians ar nt work-over as proved by majority of Nigerian fans, dey stated dat d anthelop has improve from what dey ar in d Afcon(dats just a tactic), but av u 4goten dat despit dis, d ehiopians player ar making mouth of trashing Nigeria.Nw tell me hw will dey loose d match with ur acclaimed reason wen those u propose super eagle will lost 2 a d empty barell making d loudest noise.What u dont no about keshi is dat if he want 2 play with thaiti,he will say we cant underate dem, dis is just a football tactic 2 get even,I no u ar unaware of dat.Nw victor moses is confident of a victory but wen Nigeria was drawn against ethiopia, he said dey cannot b underated, dey only use dat 2 distract ethiopia anthelop from d task ahead of dem, alas it works because dey believe dem and start making mouth and mockery starting from dere coach 2 some players. Thank u a million times.
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by Chybeno(f): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
phillippiano: What is dis one saying
one tin i wnt to let u no is dat u cn brag abt sth and stil pray abt it plz dnt eva give us bad luck u are alone enemy of progress
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by Chybeno(f): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
y ar u being pessimistic abt dis plz carry ur badluck bk to urself mtcheew i rebuke ur comment in jesus name amen
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by phillippiano(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
solowork:

Judging from your previous posts on NL I don't expect you to comprehend anything longer than one sentence, let alone offer a more constructive argument than "What is this one saying" Mr. Linguistics Student. More like Lameguistics.
f.ool. Nov16 will soon b here. oloriburuku, omo ofo, omo iya. Aye e ma baje ni.
Re: Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia. by Jamji: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2013

stop smoking that thing!

(1) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Chelsea - Premier League Match Preview / Arsenal To Sign Emenike For £15m / Download Chelsea 6-0 Maribor [UCL Highlights] + More Highhlights HERE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.