Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? (601 Views)

If You Could See God What Question Would You Have Liked Ask Him? / Pick A Pill And Give Reasons For Your Choice / How Did You React The Firt Time You Took Hemp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by ATMC(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2013
i wouldnt want to give the answer to my atm pin number cheesy yeah
Re: If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by badmeat(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2013
No body will know that I'm bleeping my secretarylipsrsealed,OPPS

1 Like

Re: If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by ATMC(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2013
bad meat: No body will know that I'm bleeping my secretarylipsrsealed,OPPS
blaaawd of moses!
Re: If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by ninja4life(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nobody will know my religious stance(am an atheist) at least for now
Re: If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by Emmyk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
ATMC: i wouldnt want to give the answer to my atm pin number cheesy yeah
Omo baba olowo. cheesycheesy
Re: If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by anukulapo: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2014
How I am related to Fela Anikulapo Kuti

1 Like

Re: If You Took Truth Pill, What One Question Would You Not Answer? by ATMC(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
I know already^^^ he is a bio dad to many

(1) (Reply)

Couple Share Home With A 17-pound Vietnamese Pig / The Experience 2013 / A Nairalander Needs Were He Can Do His One Year Industrial Training(i.t).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.