Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Please A NAIRALANDER Needs Ur VOTE To Win Etisalat Writer's Prize Competition - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please A NAIRALANDER Needs Ur VOTE To Win Etisalat Writer's Prize Competition (523 Views)

Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture) / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Please!! A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win The Etisalat Prize Competition Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please A NAIRALANDER Needs Ur VOTE To Win Etisalat Writer's Prize Competition by princee007(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2013
Voting for Flash Fiction category is now open

Etisalat has at the core of its vision, encouraging and inspiring creativity, the flash fiction category of the Etisalat Prize for Literature caters to the large community of unpublished writers across the Continent. The flash fiction category accepts entries under 300 words and is open online to enter, review and ultimately vote a winner.:

Hey guys, PLEASE VOTE for me by clicking this link http://etisalatprize.com/pseudo-extraterrestial/ then clicking on the VOTE FOR ME button at the bottom of the write up.

thanks alot as you do this, i really appreciate your support

Re: Please A NAIRALANDER Needs Ur VOTE To Win Etisalat Writer's Prize Competition by TopdownD: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
nice one there, thumbs up
VOTED
Re: Please A NAIRALANDER Needs Ur VOTE To Win Etisalat Writer's Prize Competition by princee007(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks a lot, every of ur vote counts

(1) (Reply)

FELIX MANDELA-The Story Of An African Hero / A Tale Of Two Friends, Real Life Story. / Add To Your Bookshelf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.