Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tribe X Entertainment Wins Best Us Based Promoter 2008 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tribe X Entertainment Wins Best Us Based Promoter 2008 (993 Views)

Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Dbanj Wins ‘Best African Act’ At 2012 MOBO Awards / Eminem Wins Best Rapper Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribe X Entertainment Wins Best Us Based Promoter 2008 by harrybaba(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2008
June 30, 2008 - Washington, DC | TRIBE X ENTERTAINMENT

Tribe X Entertainment …continues to make an international leap within such a diverse US-based community!

Nigeria has owned the music/entertainment scene over the past year: It seems in order for fans to be enthusiastic; two formulas have to connect, artist line-up, while promoters "PROMOTE & DELIVER .

So it was appropriate that Tribe X Entertainment dominated the DMV area earlier this month; winning 2008 NEA (3rd Annual Nigeria Entertainment Award) US Based Promoter of the Year , held at Skirball Performing Arts Center in New York City.

Tribe X Entertainment, LLC is a Maryland based marketing and promotions company geared mainly towards African/Caribbean demographics in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Established in 2001, Tribe X Entertainment has set the standard for quality promotions and marketing of marketing of upcoming artists, Nigerian Movie Premieres, Nollywood , parties, picnics, concerts and social events.

Mr. Harrison 'Harry Baba' Nwozo , chair-person, president, and chief executive officer and his lovely wife Mrs. Tochukwu Nwozo , co-founder and vice-president of Tribe X Entertainment built its company's reputation on a simple principle: Bridging the gap of cultural heritage and awareness within their community.

TRIBE X memorable quote (2006): "I never knew that one day I would be putting on a Nigerian Hip Hop show at the Washington National Mall, the very place where Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his 'I have a dream' speech."

GREEN OCTOBER PROJECT: (excerpt from Nkeiru's)
"Harry's passion is what got him nominated…He rides on his own coat tail of following his dream of bring the American and Nigerian / African Community together…

Then he took it to another level to send the message…through the ocean…Had he sent a note in a bottle who knows when it would've landed. Instead he delivered the message through the Green October Project complication CD featuring various artist, MADAROCKA, Pa J, SKI, El Dee, Stevano U.G.O, Lil' Ayo, Shoboy, Tolumide, Big Lu, Damask, Banky, Amplifyd, China Okasi, and Abiodun Koya.

Let me say it again, "Green October Project"…translation, Nigerian's celebrating Independence and embracing the Movement".

JULY 4th - 7th, 2008 NRC Reunion, Baltimore
Elsewhere, Tribe X Entertainment , officially sponsors, promotes supports and endorses the NRC REUNION in Baltimore, Maryland , which has been running for twelve years. To purchase tickets through Tribe X Entertainment please contact Nemeze at 240-784-0975, 301-345-1170 and/or Harry Baba at 301-793-6430.
Serious inquiries only!

http://www.nrconline.com/reunion/index.php

TONESTAR LIVE : NRC Reunion Baltimore
In the news, kicking off NRC full weekend of events: Nigerian hip-hop sensation, ToneStar 'Nigerian Flyboy' , will be performing live on Friday, July 4th at Patterson Park. Check out video link for further details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMc2cURjOg

http://www.myspace.com/flyboyzent1

Nemeze, Marketing & Promotional Manager, Tribe X Entertainment, commented on ToneStar , video promo collage of "Girl I want to you (do me remix)" , he continued. ", I am convinced we did the right thing with this REMIX, NIGERIAN FLYBOY DROPPING THIS FALL 2008 . And Big Ups to TONESTAR " Shades real dark cuz my eyes all hazzy" As well as KUNZO " Your Body Like Egusi , U look good in that Gucci…come lets jump in the Jacuzzi"…"

Well folks you heard it from TRIBE X ENTERTAINMENT: Summer is OFFICIALLY HERE IN THE DMV… http://www.myspace.com/tribexentertainmentcom

Nkeiru signs off with a big SHOUT OUT & SUPPORT of our African pride, diversity and culture.

PLEASE JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: YOU'RE WELCOME! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10979759586&ref=ts

TRIBE X CONTINUES TO PROMOTES AND SUPPORT MANY EVENTS & ORGANIZATIONS IN THE DMV AREA WITH COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS OF OTHER AREA PROMOTORS.

NEED AN UPCOMING EVENT CATERED- CONTACT TRIBE X CATERING CONSULTANT: NYLAH'S @ http://www.nylahscatering.com

For more information and media inquires on Tribe X Entertainment, LLC company profile, artists, marketing and promotional services please contact Nkeiru Ogbuokiri, PR email nkiru@live.com or Nemeze Onyemaobi, Marketing & Promotional Manager email cnoclothing@yahoo.com

###

FACT: ", within a three year time span: 60% of the international artist who were featured on the Green October Project, Vol. 1 have been an award recipients or nominees for each consecutive year NEA (Nigeria Entertainment Award) has been held thus far."

(Disclaimer: Artist on Green October, Vol. 1 provided their own musical materials to support the heritage and international platform during a time US-base Nigerian artist were not fully applauded internationally or adequate recognition in Nigeria.)

==============
Nkeiru Ogbuokiri
Senior Creative Consultant/PR/Media
nkiru ( pr ) / I IMAGINE EYE IMAGE, Consulting
nogbuokiri@gmail.com

She is additionally known for her works as a documentary photographer and an activist in the African community.
==============

nkiru ( pr ) / I IMAGINE EYE IMAGE, Consulting

"DEFINE YOUR IMAGE BEFORE THE MEDIA DEFINES IT FOR YOU"

--
Nkeiru Ogbuokiri, Senior Creative Consultant | Documentary Photographer | Media

nkiru (pr) documentary photographic public relations

"Let Us Document Your Next Event"
(new website coming)
240-353-4627 nogbuokiri@gmail.com
grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Mp3 Songs / What Is Really Wrong With Kanye West- i want u guys to post your opinion / New Danny Young - My Girl Featuring Kel & Paul Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.