Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? (1253 Views)

How to parent a Stubborn Ward / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. / Would You Send Your Child Or Ward To Any Of These Schools (PHOTOS)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Have you ever been forgotten in school or have you forgotten you kid before?
My younger brother has been forgotten in school till about 8 o'clock because my father's ' no going home alone' rule.
My brother wasn't very pissed as I expected.
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by bebe2(f): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
been 40mins late maximum

but i didnt forget. shocked shocked

i bet ur mum will neva forget
Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by ToniaLee(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
My mum forget us when we were little (8 yrs).had to jump the school fence with my sibling cos the gateman won`t open the gate.(school is not too far from home).When we got home,saw my mum eating rice,drinking malt and gisting with a friend.Was very angry....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by bebe2(f): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tonia Lee: My mum forget us when we were little (8 yrs).had to jump the school fence with my sibling cos the gateman won`t open the gate.(school is not too far from home).When we got home,saw my mum eating rice,drinking malt and gisting with a friend.Was very angry....

grin grin grin my kind of woman

i no fit go die o jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by nbright: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Never ever been forgotten... The only time my dad came to my school (primary and secondary) was when he brought me for registration...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by SugaryBelle(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
My dad forgot me many times when i was in primary school ,i liked it though cos i enjoyed eating meals prepared by the reverend sisters, he later allowed me go with the school bus though when my mum threatened to put me in a public school close to home .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by Mamaflex(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
How can i FORGET my TRESURES? Never did till school bus started carrin'em.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by cherieb2(f): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
It still baffles me when Ȋ̝̊̅ flash back and recall how Ȋ̝̊̅ was forgotten in school back then by M̶̲̥̅♈ elder siblings...they were in the primary section then n Ȋ̝̊̅ was in the 'ota kara' section. How they did not realize Ȋ̝̊̅ was not at home with them still baffles me, until 5pm when mumsy came back from work and noticed immediately that Ȋ̝̊̅ was not in the house. Mumsy immediately drove them(5 of them) out under the rain τ̅☺ go look for me...Ȋ̝̊̅ am the last. Funny enough Ȋ̝̊̅ was enjoying M̶̲̥̅♈ play with other children that lives around the school compound when they came. Can't forget the thrashing they received when M̶̲̥̅♈ dad came back from work and was told what happened and how they all slept with an empty stomach that ϑάў.....lol. Last born sweet sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by Amari(f): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
I don't believe I ever would,was frequently forgotten in primary school with my younger sister by my dad and we always had to trek the long distance home. My mum wasn't happy with it at all so she took up the duty. I don't want my kids to have the same experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tonia Lee: My mum forget us when we were little (8 yrs).had to jump the school fence with my sibling cos the gateman won`t open the gate.(school is not too far from home).When we got home,saw my mum eating rice,drinking malt and gisting with a friend.Was very angry....

grin grin..

For me, I wasn't forgotten. I left school during break period thinking school was over..however I was found by Good Samaritan , taken to NTA for missing child info. Shown all over national tele, Got home about 8 pm when my parents came for me.

After then, I became a star!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by oluchiokechi(f): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2013
I hav neva 4goten my kiz. I was 4gten many times when I was small, most
times when dad traveld. The pple @ home wld be xpectn Dad 2 bring me
home. God bless U Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgotten You Child Or Ward In School Till It Becomes Dark? by godello: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
As for me nobody send you oh I master the road to school and back by force, if you like forget yourself there, you are on your own. Chai kpako tinz bad o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! / 12 Dangerous People To Marry / Why A Man Would Allow His Wife Maltreat His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.