Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

DELSU Pre-degree 2013/2014 Application Form On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Pre-degree 2013/2014 Application Form On Sale (1302 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Pre-degree 2013/2014 Application Form On Sale by dare33(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree programme of the Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka for the 2013/2014 academic session.

The programme is an intensive one, designed to prepare candidates for entry into 100 level of some selected degree programmes in the University.
(a) Faculty of education:
(d) Faculty of Science: Biology education Botany Chemistry education Zoology Physics education Microbiology Agriculture education Biochemistry Geography education Chemistry French education Industrial Chemistry Fine Art education Physics Music education Mathematics Home Economics education Industrial Mathematics Technical education Geology Library and Information Science

(b) Faculty of Agriculture
(c) Faculty of Arts Physiology Fine and Applied Arts French
(e)Faculty of Social Sciences Animal ScienceGeography and Regional Planning Agricultural Economics Agricultural Extension
(f) Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences Crop Science Nursing Fisheries Medical Biochemistry Forestry and Wild-life Anatomy Pharmacology and Thetake advantage ofutics.
(g) Faculty of Pharmacy Music Pharmacy .

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
(a) Candidates should possess credits in five relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings.

The subjects should include English Language. A credit in Mathematics is also compulsory for all science based courses.
(b) Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
(c) NOTE: During the programme you are required to register with JAMB and write the 2013/2014 UTME and also take DELSU either as first or Second Choice. .

ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS:
Selection of candidates for the various courses shall be based on a General Aptitude Test.The Aptitude Test shall be conducted by the Delta State University, Abraka. .

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application form are to be filled online at the rate of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) through the use of Delta State University virtual pin generated at http://www.delsuonline.com and payment made at any of the following banks as approved by the University.
*Unity Bank
*Ecobank
*UBA Bank
*Zenith Bank

PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
(i)Visit www.delsuonline.com
(ii)Click online registration
(iii)Click Start
(iv)Click Pre-Degree Programme
(v)Click Start
(vi)Submit the form and generate pin
(vii)Print out the pin generated
(viii)Visit the specified bank for payment
(a) Candidates should, with the pin for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2013/2014 Pre-degree form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport size photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb IN SIZE.
(b) Candidates are advised to use virtual pin immediately after payment, as the pin will be invalid after six (6) hours of generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates are expected to come with the following materials, without which, they would not be allowed into the examination venues.
i.The Printed photo card
ii.JAMB Calculator
iii.Biro, HB Pencil and Eraser.

2.On-line application will start on Thursday, October 3, 2013
3. Application website closes by 6.00p.m.Monday, January 27, 2014
4.Examination Date:-Saturday, February 8, 2014

NOTE:
(a)Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose for the Pre-degree programme
(b) GSM Phones are NOT allowed
(c) Parents, Guardians and well-wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the examination.
(d) Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidates impersonated will automatically be disqualified.

For more details call on 08104969497 or you should come to school senate .
Re: DELSU Pre-degree 2013/2014 Application Form On Sale by ogunrodo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good day sir, I was so glad to see your number again I have been looking up to get your contact first I will like to used this medium to thank you for your effort for the success of my younger sister's admission and they are friends since that time I have been looking for your number again I misplaced it since last year now I have got it back please just give me time to call you I have some candidates this years ,
I just want to know the time I will come meet you for office thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Is There Any Expiration Date Of O'level Certif. When Processing Admissio? / Jamb 2016 Physics Syllabus And Books To Read / Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.