Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

You Just Have To See this Pix! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Just Have To See this Pix! (1962 Views)

You Just Have To See This For Yourself. Wow.... / Check This Pix! / Please Nairalander How Can My Uncle Reduce This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Just Have To See this Pix! by Syenite(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Remember this? Lol!!

4 Likes

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Tolexander: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm!
I very remember them!

When we were young, we would pierce the omo package to make 'moto' attaching 2 pairs of peak milk tins or bottle covers side by side and drag with a rope.

The bournvita tin would be used to make either 'dekumagolo'(rat catcher) or 'moto' by attaching 2 pairs of peak milk tins or make a cut out from it to manufacture a car, lorry, truck dragged by a rope.

Nostalgia!

5 Likes

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
That's nostalgic mate.
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Are these their new designs?.Hmmm don't look too trendy.they better stick to the current designs or loose customers.
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Tolexander: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kamanda: Are these their new designs?.Hmmm don't look too trendy.they better stick to the current designs or loose customers.
we are begining to see the children of the late 90s gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Syenite(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kamanda: Are these their new designs?.Hmmm don't look too trendy.they better stick to the current designs or loose customers.
No my dear, this are there old designs. The ones we grew up knowing, the ones of the 1970s and 80s!
(singing) Omo!, omo! super blue omo!!, washes brighter and it showssss.
(singing) Bournivita the vitality drink!

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by AbuMikey(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2013

WTF ? cheesycheesycheesy

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by gbanikiti(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
yes,they are new designs and it will be launched in the market soon. Smh! undecided
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I fit just plank you with this rubbish wey you post angry

2 Likes

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by homesteady(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thank GOD for technology! grin
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
The days of check mate play on NTA every thursday night at 8pm, Omo omo super blue omo was the first commercial ritual to be observed before the programme commences. Time can fly o

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by otipoju(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Iroyin ko to Afojuba. "I see am by myself" and "dem tell me say", no be the same thing... Back in the days when the men of today were little boys exploring the world without the internet.
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Danhumprey: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander: Hmmm!
I very remember them!

When we were young, we would pierce the omo package to make 'moto' attaching 2 pairs of peak milk tins or bottle covers side by side and drag with a rope.

The bournvita tin would be used to make either 'dekumagolo'(rat catcher) or 'moto' by attaching 2 pairs of peak milk tins or make a cut out from it to manufacture a car, lorry, truck dragged by a rope.

Nostalgia!
Bros,you still remember ur childhood like this? cheesy Anyway,I was an 'expert' when it come to making 'moto' out of those materials. cool
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Tuntheycr7: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
She dey do me Omotena! #club things.
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
na wa o....wat yr were ds prducts pakagd lyk dis??
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Ohibenemma(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
For your cool stories on love and marriage...
www.nairaland.com/1344769/really-love
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Tolexander: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,you still remember ur childhood like this? cheesy Anyway,I was an 'expert' when it come to making 'moto' out of those materials. cool
how won't i remember? That's what i used to do after school and on holidays! Do you still do them?
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by mysticgal(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
omo omo,super blue omo,i remember dancing to the tunes.i never liled bournvita,i love milo
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander: how won't i remember? That's what i used to do after school and on holidays! Do you still do them?
Nah. I'm grown up. wink
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by 3ace(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Pikins plenty for nairaland, na threads like dis dey expose dem.
Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by chucky234(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Good old days,Omo,Rainbow and Elephant blue detergent were the two major competitors back then while Key soap and Premier were ruling the bar soap battle with Cussons Imperial and Roberts the undisputed kings of toilet soaps.
Hmmm Bournvita and Milo,Milo was my best as there was available substitute when we are out of stock,all I needed was four cubes of Choco milo melted in half filled cup of warm water.

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To See this Pix! by Discountsempai: 9:25am On Jan 20
Syenite:
Remember this? Lol!!

Omo, Omo, super blue Omo, washes brighter and it SHOWS!

Bournvita the Vitality drink!

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) / 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics / Governor Godwin Obaseki Delivers On One Of His Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.