Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? (1695 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Does Lipton Tea Helps To Lose Weight / Dogadan Form Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? by ayeakamara(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
I bought a moringa tea from juli pharmacy at Ikeja. the tea costs 980. Its my first try. i have been hearing a lot about the leave/tea. to my greatest surprise, after preparing the tea as instructed on the pack of the tea, the water looks whitish gray, nothing seems to pop into the water like Lipton does. initially i thought its because i put 2 bags of the tea into the mug half filled with water. i tried again this night with 4 bags of the same tea, its still the same with a little bit grayer and tastes a bit different from water.

I have been a Juli pharmacy customer since 2009 and they never sell fake product. i buy all of my drugs there because i am wary of fake drugs/product. thats why i am confused right now, because i dont know if this is how all moringa tea looks like or maybe this particular one is a fake. please i will appreciate your quick responses. thanks in advance
Re: Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? by sholatech(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
There are different Moringa teas. I have used about three. Yes, I have seen one greyish color but most are very light green. I don't know for others but for me, it makes me go to toilet a lot!!
Re: Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? by nato14(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Moringa tea is almost tasteless. Very light green. I prefer getting d leaves n seeds for my use. I even intend plantind it cos it grows quickly
Re: Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? by ayeakamara(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2013
@ nato.14 and @sholatech Thanks for the quick response. yes, the color is very light green and almost tasteless. It doesnt make me go to toliet. i have taken it since 12 hours ago and i have never visited the toilet.

PS: I attached the pic of the tea, its not as green as this. the camera flash makes it looks so. you know as camera they put effizy on top things nah grin

Re: Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? by sholatech(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cool. I have used Vidsamor moringa before. Quite popular especially in Lagos. But the other ones I used in PH and Abuja made me go to toilet regularly
Re: Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls where can i get the vidsamor moringa tea here in lagos?? Am in egbeda. Any helpful info ll be well appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Scare And Stigma: My Story / Help!!! Persistent Pain In The Internal Part Of My Right Flank / 10 Incredibly Unique Children From Around The World(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.