Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

All Students Of FPNK To Vacate The School Premises. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Students Of FPNK To Vacate The School Premises. (558 Views)

UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown / FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students / Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Students Of FPNK To Vacate The School Premises. by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2013
Good morning my fellow nairalanders.
This message I'm trying to pass on here is for those who have friends and families, schooling here and also for those ignorant of this warning.
The school management of federal polytechnic has declared that all students ,should vacate the school campus ,they should go home to their parents as asup embarks on nation wide strike.Any student found within or around the school premises will be disciplined personally by the school management and that of the community.

Please if you are reading this,don't ignore it just call on anybody that you know is a student here in fpnkd. Or if anybody that you know that has a friend or family schooling here. Share with others

See the picture below

Source: ofili michael onyeka (a computer science student N D 2).

(1) (Reply)

ESUT Suspend Strike To Round Up 2013 Calender Year / No Salary Arrears, No Resumption –ASUU / I Think You Guys Are Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.