Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! (2295 Views)

What Does It Feel Like To Be A Self-made Millionaire Under The Age Of 25? / Easy Way To Make Money In Forex / Nigeria To Be Self Sufficient In Food Production Soon -dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Henbest26: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2013
what job or business can one do as a Nigerian regular undergraduate?pls advise
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Sobrit(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Where is your location? Can you do real marketting of some goods from your school hostel?. I'm not talking of online or internet stuff .
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Henbest26: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Abakaliki
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by P3trCruzZ(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Henbest26: Abakaliki
ebsu?... me dey presco
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by gra8mind(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
pls what kind of apprentice a person can learn as a student that fit this era
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by timoney45(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
this is one of the easiest business to do online. trust me it wont clash with your academics at all. i know you may be skeptical about it. its ok, a trial will convince you as it did me. visit; https://www.nairaland.com/1477763/make-money-betonmarkets.com-today-real
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Sobrit(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Drop ur digits ai guys

1 Like

Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by P3trCruzZ(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
So-brit:
Drop ur digits ai guys

Okay... any biz?
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Loviho: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] for biz u can do in ai as an ebsu student contact me via 2go username few90 ,i will show u d biz free
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by tundebj(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Go for teamup
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Successguilders: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
gra8mind: pls what kind of apprentice a person can learn as a student that fit this era
email me for free videos on graphic design, web designing and programming, Java programming videos and programme your cash, full videos cost 3500 each, get the skills, standout of the crowed and get the job
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
http://?r=bobbyjohnny try this its work truelly its workam emploring everyone thatmaking money online is real.
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Henbest26: what job or business can one do as a Nigerian regular undergraduate?pls advise
Visit here and start earning a minimum of N3000 daily and it won't disturb your studies http://jilonline./2013/11/07/2/
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by gra8mind(m): 3:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Hmnn! All in the name of referral.
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by makuogod: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Register at this link http://?r=makuo.This is a genuine online business that will help you as a student without distracting your studies.Does not require special skills,but rather equips you not only financially but businesswise.
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by nairacodedcom(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Op, if you r thinking of making money online, then you must consider 1)whether you want small quick cash or a long time solid online biz. 2)How many hours can u work online. 3) can u invest or you need a zero capital start up biz ? 4) do u have a constant access to the internet. 5) do you use a laptop or phone Once you consider this factor, it become easier to give you some suggestions for an online business as well as ebooks.
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by Goldpeas(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
am really interested to know more But all this links na real??

just give us a genuine link Co's I Don fall mugu alot for online thingy....
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by donmike122(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2013
fastest way to make money ,theres a promo undergoing https://www.nairaland.com/1525733/only-1.75-start-what-could
Re: Easy way to become a self-sufficient student!!! by temmytayur(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
MLM is the best way forward it doesnt disturb your academics and you will make money all you need is your mouth and faith, believe in yourself.Am talking from experience drop your number will call you your mail to get more info.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading / ... / Does Anyone Uses Bitcoin On Mmm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.