Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ssanu Suspends Strike, Asks Member To Return To Duties - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ssanu Suspends Strike, Asks Member To Return To Duties (485 Views)

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / ASUU Suspends Strike!!! / ASUU Suspends Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ssanu Suspends Strike, Asks Member To Return To Duties by topclubv: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2013
The Senior Staff Association of Nigerian University(SSANU) has announced the suspension of the week-long strike.
The suspension is contained in a statement issued in Abuja on Friday and signed by the association's National Secretary, Mr Promise Adewusi.
It is said that the decision to suspend the strike was informed by the Federal Government compliance with the association demands.
"Following substantial compliance of our demand for the payment of August and September of our members which is the reason for our national strike action, we hereby suspend the strike and direct all our members to return to their duties with effect from Monday, 14th October 2013."
The statement thanked members of association for their solidarity, adding that the non-payment of the salaries of its members for work done will not happen again. (NAN)
http://naijalatestnewscarrier..com/2013/10/ssanu-suspends-strike-asks-member-to.html

(1) (Reply)

I Hate This!!! / Changing My Nairaland Username / How To Deactivate A Moniker On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.