Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

"baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please (4660 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / How We Wait For Immigration Recruitment Exercise Part 2 / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by funkyfella: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by tommyogaga(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
tommyogaga@yahoo.com.

please are u in yahoo messager give me ur ID. Please send it to this address. I do not chat with this addresss.
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by tommyogaga(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2008
Hello housemates,
We finally had the interview on Thursday. It was just as it used to be. Nothing technical. Just basic question like tell us about youeself.

They said to get back to us in the soonest possible time.

I pray God this works. I believe God will do this. My girl friend don enter pray and fasting again. She talks less this days. Even to me. I no fit shout again, undecided
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by ashmanpolo: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2008
Wish u guys all d best
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by tommyogaga(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
Why now !!! why!! You for just come talk ham for my ear! chee.
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by whimsyxl: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2008
Hi tommyogaga,
I have the same interview to attend and i would like you to throw more light on what your experience was like.and please what's this question about who acustomer is.Where you asked that?
How do i know what area of Baker hughes i fit into most.
Thanx for your anticipated comments.
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by tommyogaga(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2008
@whimsyxl
Firstly, your batch invitation is a blessing. God have shown that even if men say "NO" when He says "GO" we all obey. Most of u got messages saying that you were unsuccessful. The same mouth is saying now you are successful, come for interview.

Your invitation is also a blessing and a hope for us who went for the same test with you people and as well have gone for this same interview you people are going for. MY mind tells me they actually they need as many people as possible. That means two thing: first we all will be in Texas together. Secondly, we have proofed DIVENCHI wrong in the devastating posting he did in both Nairaland and hotjobs.

How on earth will Divench say that his uncle or his friend that knows the brother of the friend of a person working in Baker said that they wanted only one person. people like Divenchi should,

With regards to the interview. First be composed. Right from when u walk into the hall they are watching your steps. May be to know if you are confident of yourself. Secondly speak with confidence.

The first question has always been talk about your self.  Some other questions are, what you know about customer ssatisfaction  How much u want them to pay you, which place you want to work and under which division, what if the package Baker is giving you is far less than what you are already earning, what is your plans in the next 5 years, etcccc. From your description of your self other questions will be coming. So be very very careful of what u say. A guy spoke and spoke and landed himself this kind of question, What is greenhouse effect and what are biofuels. So if you are good speak big. If you are average like me, remain natural. But if you are low, try another company,

Go with your Birth Certificate or AfAffidavitImportant.

Dats all for now. Good luck to you all,  THE SPECIAL ONES!!!
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by whimsyxl: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2008
@tommyogaga
Thank you so much for the tips.Hope we all meet in Texas.But most importantly,let the will of God prevail.
Remain Blessed.
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by deept(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
how far with Baker
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by tommyogaga(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2008
@deept
I got a wind dat they have started inviting for the second interview in Port Harcourt, My friend got an invitation yesterday. Its going to hold on Tuesday next week.

I think they are inviting according to department u are where posted to.

So lets keep hope alive. This job is already ours for God is our strenght.
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by creationxt(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
Let's all keep hope alive. Baker will call when you're needed, those guys have jobs for everyone.
Hey Ogaga you talk less of your girl friend these days, just keep hope alive my brother you'll get there.
CIAO
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by tommyogaga(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
@creationxt
My decision not to talk about her was for a reason, I decided not to share it was for a reason, But u have brought it to bear now and I will bone the consequences,

My girlfriend have decided to take a new heart,

I have known Onyeii for 3 years, right from the University days. I left for my national sevice in Rivers State. She kicked against it. Her reasons being dat she will loose me. I tried to cross all my T's and dot all my I's. I was neva caught misbehaving.

Since the past two months we have been seeing. She wished me the best in this Baker Hughes Experience. She was happy with me when the need be, prayed with me when the devil got close and wept with me when I did not get me invitaion on time for the first test.

But the hard crystal broke last two weeks, when she came up with a news dat her father is about to hand her over to one Califonia guy. I asked her wat dat meant. She said the guy have come for her hand in mariage and because of he father she accepted,

"And you accepted", I shouted at her,

Dats the beginning of the end of Onyeii,

No Baker Hughes invitation yet, no Onyeiii,

But I still keep the hope Alive,

1 Like

Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by creationxt(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2008
Beleive me ogaga, two things 1) I see you as a brother 2) Your story touched me a lot.
It could have been me or any other person. Make sure she's clear on what she's doing. If it ever happens ie she eventually gets married to the California guy, then take heart my guy, it was meant to be that way.

Am sorry to say this but beleive me, sometimes we think we've met the best but the best is yet to come. Maybe God wants you to get baker before settling down, you never can tell.

Keep your head high, its either you loose one or gain both, cant loose both.

God bless
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by whimsyxl: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hi All,
Any update on the Baker Interviews conducted in July and August 2008?
Is there really going to be another interview?
Anyone with vital info should not hesitate to drop it.
Cheers!
Re: "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please by showstopa: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Whimsyxl
Yes some people have started working oh
But never mind its in batches,so believe God for yours
I am believing him for mine.
He turned it around once, he can do it again
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Share Your First Hand Experience Working With Opay / Vacancy For New Hotel In Lekki / Salary Of A Relationship Manager At Stanbic IBTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.