Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only (797 Views)

GSM Numbers And Email Leads For Sale By Country And Region / Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses / Guaranteed Traffic,sign Ups, Leads, Downlines And Sales To Your Blogs, Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by goldenval(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I have some offers that I wanna send out for people of Nigeria only and this offers is from USA but the company would like to launch their business here in Nigeria. so my question is this, I need companies who can send out mass emails (please not spaming) regarding the offer, they don't have to pay for anything but to sign up and start receiving pre-launch details for Nigeria people.

How much could this type of method would cost?

Here is the link of the offer http://www.isncoins.com/?site=joint

Please if you can handle that, do let me know.

Thanks
Re: Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by joguonu: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2013
ta
Re: Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by goldenval(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Email sent but I checked your profile details and found no valid information about you.

Thanks
Re: Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by smart257(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
I have a better idea, contact me saytoyese257@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by goldenval(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Email sent bro.

Other people can help please or recommend me any company here. My plan is to get people signed up and wait for the prelaunch date.

Thanks
Re: Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by dotcomnamename: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
goldenval:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have some offers that I wanna send out for people of Nigeria only and this offers is from USA but the company would like to launch their business here in Nigeria. so my question is this, I need companies who can send out mass emails (please not spaming) regarding the offer, they don't have to pay for anything but to sign up and start receiving pre-launch details for Nigeria people.

How much could this type of method would cost?

Here is the link of the offer http://www.isncoins.com/?site=joint

Please if you can handle that, do let me know.

Thanks

I've heard a lot about this ISNCOINS, is it real and do you think they won't close down?
Re: Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only by Joel3(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
i think i can help you if you are going to pay. But what is this website and idea all about?

i can help contact nigerians via email

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Hood- Drop Pins, Blog Url,twitter Handle,facebook Page Etc / Please I Need A Good Web Host Recommendation / Howi I Earned $2,900 In The Fourteenth Month With Seven Niche Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.