Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Giroud, Ozil And Bendtner Score On National Team Duty | A New Striker Is Linked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Giroud, Ozil And Bendtner Score On National Team Duty | A New Striker Is Linked (390 Views)

Mexes To Come As A Swap Deal For Arsenal's Striker Bendtner / Euro 2012: Nicklas Bendtner Banned For Underpants Celebration / Bendtner And Denilson Signs A New Long-term Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giroud, Ozil And Bendtner Score On National Team Duty | A New Striker Is Linked by Ivanexy: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
So much in the news today; international round-off , transfer speculations, thoughts on Ozil (yes you heard it Ozil is in the news again) and Wilshere gets Wenger’s backing. Where do I start? I guess somewhere.
International round-off
Since it is the week of international football, it is only imperative that I have a peep at it. It was a particularly good day for Arsenal players as many of them were on the winning side while some had their scoring boots on. Giroud, Ozil and Bendtner found the net. Giroud got a brace for Les Bleus in their 6-0 romp over Austria while Bendtner, his ‘understudy’ also got Denmark’s 2 goals against Italy. Ozil was also on the score sheet for Germany. Spain also beat Belarus which pushes them closer to securing qualification for the 2014 World Cup and pushes Giroud and company towards a potential play-off clash against Portugal and the likes. For the details and more Arsenal news visit www.arsenalinterest..com

(1) (Reply)

Can A Premership Team Win 2013/2014 Champion's League? / Man United Thrash LA Galaxy 7-0 / Guardiola Wants To Coach In Premier League After Bayern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.