Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Most Successful African Guy (Ghanian) On Italian Music Scene, Bello Figo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Successful African Guy (Ghanian) On Italian Music Scene, Bello Figo (3607 Views)

Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song / Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Successful African Guy (Ghanian) On Italian Music Scene, Bello Figo by Nyumba(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
He puts shame to all Africans

Bello Figo("bello" means beautiful and "figo" means cool) or Bello Gu ("bello" means beautiful and Gu is the abbreviation of Gucci) or Bello Gucci is a Ghanian boy that sing with broken language and put shame to all the African guys that live in Italy.
That guy is really funny, but a lot of people don't understand his comedy and take him as a serious singer.

He upload his music videos on Youtube and he is now a web celebrity in Italy

He sing with a broken Italian and dance the Azonto.

Let's take a look at his lyrics (I distorted the words to make a valid transation):

[b]Bello FiGo - InGiusto [/b] (Bello FiGo - unFair)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJuhJYNiAjo

at minute 1:15

posso esser tuo puttano
posso esserti di tutto
non importa che succede
chiamami, se vuoi scopare

io non capisco come fà una figa
una figa come te a stare con quel frocio
è ingiusto
io son più bello
e anchio ti amo

can I be you bit**o? (it's the word bit** in Italian (puttana) broken into a male form (he created this word), with a final o instead of the a)
can I be for you of everything (broken language)
doesn't matter what's happening
call me if you want to f**k

I don't understand how a p**** can stay
a p**** like you stay with that fa***t
it's unfair
I'm more beautiful
ann.. I love you too

[b]Bello FiGo - Mi faccio una seGha[/b] (Bello FiGo - I j*** off) the title has an H in segha, when in a proper Italian there is no h in the word "sega". This is commedy, but people don't take it as what it is, instead he is the simbol of living ni**er.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7tQKBrA3Ao

at minute 0:32

uno più uno uomo non fà seghe
entro nella stanza e mi faccio le seghe
entro nella storia come Giulietta e Romeo
le faccio così bene,
mi merito un trofeo

MINGHIE!
mi sento così bene!
non sono un uomo sono un Indecency bebè
ush sicuro! fammi vedè
minghie che belo, far le seghè

ma che belo, figa torogiurò
faccio cinque seghe poi favanciocrazo
non dire no uomo sai che lo fai
stà lì a pomiciare
fai le segò

one plus one man don't je** off
I enter in the room and I je** me off
I enter in the history like Juliet and Romeo
I do it so well, I deserve a trophy!

MINGHIE! (the word "minchia" in Italian is like saying "FU**!!", but he says G insted of C and he says "minchia" in his not existing plural form)
I feel so good!
I'm not a man, I'm a Indecency baby
ush, sure! let me seehee!
MINGHIA iz beautiful
do jer*ò

oh, beautiful! p*s*y I swearoyoo
I j*** me off five times and then, fuc*ott*ck (fu** + gay*** + co*k)
don't say no, man, I know you do
stay there to snog!
do jer*ò!

[size=15pt]FUNNY, HMM?[/size]
Re: Most Successful African Guy (Ghanian) On Italian Music Scene, Bello Figo by Nyumba(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
What do you think about his lyrics? He's a christian, he made music about God and Jesus.
Re: Most Successful African Guy (Ghanian) On Italian Music Scene, Bello Figo by Nyumba(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2013
For you, what's wrong with this guy?

(1) (Reply)

HOT Video: Wizkid – Show You The Money | Download / Best Musics From Nigeria For FEBRUARY 2013 {audio And Video} - updated / Syno – Money Fit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.