Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards (1348 Views)

Checkout Rukky Sanda Sexy Dance With Ebube Nwagbo / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) / Rukky Sanda Outfit To Tinsel 1000 celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by dondumexx(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2013

Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by PamelaGold1(f): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2013
i dont know but this pix and her dress reminds me of the costumes they use when actresses want to act mami water part undecided
Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by tinuolababy(f): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Tђξ hair is too full
Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by Prymestrr(m): 2:44am On Oct 13, 2013
tinuolababy: Tђξ hair is too full
Na artifi na... Wetin u expect. Wen she don go pack recycled dead ppl hairs come fix 4 ontop head*Mtcheeeeeeew*... Celebrity curse!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by lepasharon(f): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Pamela Gold: i dont know but this pix and her dress reminds me of the costumes they use when actresses want to act mami water part undecided

Haha cheesy
Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by Tholudee(f): 5:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Scary shocked undecided
Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by Akshow: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2013
She is too much of everything. Too mush green, too mush make up, too much hair, too much lipstick, too much bleaching, too much too much too much....

1 Like

Re: Checkout Rukky Sanda's Outfit To Nollywood Movie Awards by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2013
What was she thinking with the hair.

And for God sake, don't this girl do anything better then attending parties and events?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Usher's 35th Birthday Party / Peter Okoye Skips Honeymoon, Travels To Tanzania For Show / The Top 10 Nigerian Songs Specially For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.