Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day (10317 Views)

Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by richieadams(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
i think that question is main for God
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by fuckluv(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by fuckluv(f): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ayatullah:

Not at all, YOU are one of his First Born by your name. By their name we shall know them, so that is how you exposed yourself.
U ll be the first person I would vituperate on this forum. If u don't know beans about how I come about my handle, why not shut ur rat infested smelly mouth? I was taking this as sarcasm from u initially but because u r so Foolish coupled with ur psychopathic nature, u turned it into sth else.

Who the deuce are u to dictate to me whatever f*ucking name I so f*ucking desire? Have u gone completely insan*e beyond redemption or what? Or is the drugs u were given at ur last rehab having its toils on u?

If u can't do better than quoting pple and insulting them, u had better ignored my post! Idi*otic somebody!
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Alexgeneration(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
cola:

Everyone will stand before their Lord on the day of reckoning. Thos much is made clear in the message of Islaam as delivered by the last messenger of the Creator to man, Muhammad (saw).

Everyone will be made to see a record of his deeds with every other person present but they will be preoccupied with their own situation and the prevailing conditions of the day, so much they can't be bothered with or even see the record of the other persons.

In fact, the Messenger of Allah (saw) in the hadith of A'isha told us everyone will be raised up naked but no one will even see that the other person is naked.

The details of the events of the Last Day is given to us in the Qur'an and the ahaadith of the Messenger of Allah (saw).
cola:
In fact, the Messenger of Allah (saw) in the hadith of A'isha told us everyone will be raised up naked hmmm mohammed like unclad things ehh. Woman wrapper.
Everyone will stand before their Lord on the day of reckoning. Thos much is made clear in the message of Islaam as delivered by the last messenger of the Creator to man, Muhammad (saw).

Everyone will be made to see a record of his deeds with every other person present but they will be preoccupied with their own situation and the prevailing conditions of the day, so much they can't be bothered with or even see the record of the other persons.

In fact, the Messenger of Allah (saw) in the hadith of A'isha told us everyone will be raised up naked but no one will even see that the other person is naked.

The details of the events of the Last Day is given to us in the Qur'an and the ahaadith of the Messenger of Allah (saw).
cola:

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by jhames010(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
That day, it won't matter everyone will be too scared to even reason your matter...
Remember, those that will be there are those left behind...
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
GSKing:

na wa o, i read first page this afternoon and gave out a long hiss...

Lets assume God has a very gigantic LG flat screen tv he's going to use, and a high capacity TOSHIBA dvd player. So, he'll sit on his throne and opposite him stands the greatest multi-functioning electronics in the world(smh) that functions without remote control... He'll wave his hand towards the LG tv and channel seun comes up, waving again, channel obama plays, again, channel Jet Li, again, channel Tafa Balogun or channel Afrocandy or channel GSKing*?
Ofcourse, while we all watch, there'll be pop corn and chilled limca ready for everyone right?

A muom na latingringringringringrin

My belle ooooooo GSking. Biko nu easy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
GSKing:

na wa o, i read first page this afternoon and gave out a long hiss...

Lets assume God has a very gigantic LG flat screen tv he's going to use, and a high capacity TOSHIBA dvd player. So, he'll sit on his throne and opposite him stands the greatest multi-functioning electronics in the world(smh) that functions without remote control... He'll wave his hand towards the LG tv and channel seun comes up, waving again, channel obama plays, again, channel Jet Li, again, channel Tafa Balogun or channel Afrocandy or channel GSKing*?
Ofcourse, while we all watch, there'll be pop corn and chilled limca ready for everyone right?

A muom na latingringringringringrin
....and I aint watching except its in 3D angry + do we have to buy tickets? Hmm I think God has class, the huge screen would probably be samsung undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just strive and make heaven first and leave the film show to God.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Ayatullah(m): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2013
fuckluv: U ll be the first person I would vituperate on this forum. If u don't know beans about how I come about my handle, why not shut ur rat infested smelly mouth? I was taking this as sarcasm from u initially but because u r so Foolish coupled with ur psychopathic nature, u turned it into sth else.

Who the deuce are u to dictate to me whatever f*ucking name I so f*ucking desire? Have u gone completely insan*e beyond redemption or what? Or is the drugs u were given at ur last rehab having its toils on u?

If u can't do better than quoting pple and insulting them, u had better ignored my post! Idi*otic somebody!

Is there anything else you want to reveal about yourself to prove you were sired by satan? Definitely not. Your gutter language has just confirmed the fact that you are rightly seated on lucifer's right hand. Rot in hell dirty swine.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by fuckluv(f): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Ayatullah:

Is there anything else you want to reveal about yourself to prove you were sired by satan? Definitely not. Your gutter language has just confirmed the fact that you are rightly seated on lucifer's right hand. Rot in hell dirty swine.
And heaven is awaiting u? Infact u ll be burnt to ashes beyond recognition! MUMU! Poking his boil damaged nose in what he's not called into.

U should be ashamed of ur st*upid self, cos I just don't know what's eating u up! Discourteous anthropoid!
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Finegrl(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2013
jhydebaba:
Dat day na seasonal film den cheesy all the blue film, killing, stealing and the rest in 5D cheesy I go see how my papa take carry my mama leg up cheesy how ur papa take tear ur mama nyash and how my precious Onyinye dey take nak my driver akpako and lots more...

U surely don't wanna miss all the actions... tongue
lolzzz. Crazy boy #winks#
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Finegrl(f): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2013
simpleseyi:

If you are a muslim, you will watch your life show on Samsung LED television. If you are a christian, you will watch yours on Sony LCD television. It you are a free thinker/philosopher, you will watch yours on using black & white CRT box.
. Lwkmd
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by kayrichy: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2013
We go watch how many abortions most girls don do......
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Ayatullah(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2013
fuckluv: And heaven is awaiting u? Infact u ll be burnt to ashes beyond recognition! MUMU! Poking his boil damaged nose in what he's not called into.

U should be ashamed of ur st*upid self, cos I just don't know what's eating u up! Discourteous anthropoid!

Your rotten mouth is still running wild? Indeed Paradise awaits me while YOU will occupy the lowest pit of hell gnashing your vampire teeth eternally. But should you chose to abandon your master satan before you kick the bucket, wash your rotten mouth with zamzam water and embrace the right path, there is a glimpse of hope for you.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by jnrbayano(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nonso23:

lmao! grin
grin
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by fuckluv(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ayatullah:

Your rotten mouth is still running wild? Indeed Paradise awaits me while YOU will occupy the lowest pit of hell gnashing your vampire teeth eternally. But should you chose to abandon your master satan before you kick the bucket, wash your rotten mouth with zamzam water and embrace the right path, there is a glimpse of hope for you.
Now I know u r REALLY frustrated cos there's no more sense in this trash u r spewing. A male for that matter!

For ur information, I get embarrassed in being caught in an unintelligent argument. But I see that's where u take delight, So I give up on u!

Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness and everything to do with strength. True strength is being adult enough to walk away from the nonsense with ur head held high.
Good day.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by isikco: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
benatex: We all hear that on that day,the Lord will show us all what we have been doin from the second we were. I wanna ask our bible scholars,pastors etc. will anyone beside you also watch the video of your life or only you will be shown the 'video'
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by isikco: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
benatex: We all hear that on that day,the Lord will show us all what we have been doin from the second we were. I wanna ask our bible scholars,pastors etc. will anyone beside you also watch the video of your life or only you will be shown the 'video'
evry secret tins wil b brought 2 light,evry body on d judgement queue wil see it, dat day wil grt 2 d extent nobody wil b able 2 console anoda,jesus is coming run 4 ur soul 2corintians 5 vs 10
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Ayatullah(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2013
fuckluv: Now I know u r REALLY frustrated cos there's no more sense in this trash u r spewing. A male for that matter!

For ur information, I get embarrassed in being caught in an unintelligent argument. But I see that's where u take delight, So I give up on u!

Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness and everything to do with strength. True strength is being adult enough to walk away from the nonsense with ur head held high.
Good day.

Good day I pray we all meet in Paradise.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Alapamasise: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
To join an online prayer group where you get notification on your phones about who is praying for you, where in the world they are and how many people are praying for you, try this application called www.prayer-buddies.com
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by victorazy(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2013
masonkz: On what TV? LG or Samsung LCD or a projector?

Are you all going to stand while watching, or sit down like in Tales by Moonlight? cheesy
Good answer cuz funny question need funny answer.

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Apr 15
benatex:
We all hear that on that day,the Lord will show us all what we have been doin from the second we were. I wanna ask our bible scholars,pastors etc. will anyone beside you also watch the video of your life or only you will be shown the 'video'
Your pastors, scholars, and gods of men lied to you regarding judgment day. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.