Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

"I'm The Next Big Thing In Music", Tonto's Ex, 2G Says, See Promo PHOTOS+VIDEO - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "I'm The Next Big Thing In Music", Tonto's Ex, 2G Says, See Promo PHOTOS+VIDEO (649 Views)

Big Brother Hotshots: Nigeria’s Lilian Gets A Yansh Massage [PHOTOS/VIDEO] / Shocking PHOTOS + VIDEO Of Oyibo Girls Fighting Dirty / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm The Next Big Thing In Music", Tonto's Ex, 2G Says, See Promo PHOTOS+VIDEO by iamOdino(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Formerly known as Chief Capo, Nigerian Musician, 2G was was born and raised in Lagos, where he developed a passion for entertainment. He later moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where he started his music career in 2005.

2G, who is Nollywood star, Tonto Dikeh‘s alleged Ex, is currently promoting himself as musician says he’s the next big thing. His recent video – Run Dis- is out, Watch it Below:

The rising musician and the movie star were secretly a couple and recently broke-up. A close source reveals that the break-up caused Tonto’s depression. The actress spoke candidly about her depression in few interviews and on Twitter some time ago.
See the Promo PHOTOS and his Lates Video HERE >>> http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/10/13/im-next-big-thing-music-tontos-ex-2g-says-he-shares-new-promo-photos-video

(1) (Reply)

Enter #doitlikebeyonce Contest&Be 1 Of The Winners That'll WIN A Trip To Newyork / Best Rbts For 9ja At This Moment / Who's Your Best Commedian In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.