Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Someone Is Owing Me N50k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Is Owing Me N50k. (1142 Views)

From Peddling Clothes On The Streets To Owing His Own Clothing Shop (Pics) / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Buisines I Can Do In School With #100,000 Without Owing A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Owing Me N50k. by scaler345: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi NLs, a friend of mine is owing me 50k. It's over 4yrs now. I have like 5 witnesses (friends too) to the matter. He got the money from me 'cause his woman put to bed that time. Till now, d guy hasn't given me my dough. I don't wanna take d laws into my hands. I want suggestions. Thank u'all.
Re: Someone Is Owing Me N50k. by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Over 4 years ke? That dude simply no want pay you again. When you ask him what response/excuse does he give you?

Anyway,if i helep you collect am,we go split am 50/50 deal ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Owing Me N50k. by aadetoyin(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Four yrs and u think u can still collect ur money? U beta forget it cos ur friend will not pay.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Owing Me N50k. by ayobase(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
My brother, just forget that money jare.
He is not ready to pay u....simple!

God will continue expanding u....just let go that one!

And next time, don't give out sum of money u can't let go later!

Meanwhile,
This Joke is for our minimum wages. A maid wanted a salary raise. Madam wanted 3 reasons
why she wanted a raise.
Maid: I can cook Better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me.
Madam: OK, second reason?
Maid: I can iron better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me.
Madam: OK, and the third reason?
Maid: I'm also better in bed than you.
"This time Madam was furious & was ready to break her
head"
Madam: Did my husband say that?
Maid: No the garden boy told me I'm better in bed than
you are
Madam: Please lower your voice. I will double your pay
instantly.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Owing Me N50k. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Forget that money, yours is better you borrowed him, my hubby gave a Pastor #250K to pay for something, it 2yrs now the man used the money and refuse to pay back, anytime we call him it's one story or the other.
Re: Someone Is Owing Me N50k. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
na wa o.. U still worried over 50k, my own dats 150k nko.... Life goes on...

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Nigerian Family Businesses Fail. / How Do I Fund My GTBANK Dorm Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.