Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam (2449 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by patsucess: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hellooooooooo,
Happy Sunday to you all!
Please my brothers and sisters i want to find out about this particular site called http://www.africashinter.com i love the site because they offer the e-currency i am looking for pecunix but i am scared to use them,have any of you guys had an experience with them before and been scammed,please i beg you, you guys should comments about your experience with the site above,thank you
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by patsucess: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2013
haba!no one knows about this company,please oooooooo you guys should comments on it
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2013
patsucess: Hellooooooooo,
Happy Sunday to you all!
Please my brothers and sisters i want to find out about this particular site called http://www.africashinter.com i love the site because they offer the e-currency i am looking for pecunix but i am scared to use them,have any of you guys had an experience with them before and been scammed,please i beg you, you guys should comments about your experience with the site above,thank you

If you need Pecunix, go to http://gold2naira.com.ng/pages/exchange-rates and buy.
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by patsucess: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gold2naira i want to sell not to buy,do you buy pecunix
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by boyafx(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
They r good I've used dem many times
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by Gold2NairaCom(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
patsucess: Gold2naira i want to sell not to buy,do you buy pecunix

No, we only sell Pecunix
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by AFRICASHINTER: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
AFRICASH INTERNATIONA (www.africashinter.com) is real, since 2003 and it is owned by Victor Shomma Yerima,a graduate of Mechanical Engineering with close to 7 years of industrial experience from industries like PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE NIGERIA, and NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC,that has a name to protect,and knows what it is to satisfy his customers,if you have any daunt about us ,Please fill free to contact our hotline-08069299478,08057228048 or visit our Head Office-Suite D1 Makarfi Plaza Ahmadu Bello Way Kaduna

we can buy you pecunix as below
$100-$200 within 12hours-24hours
$200 and above 24hours 74hours

CEO/MD
Victor Shomma Yerima
www.africashinter.com

Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by morgist(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
AFRICASHINTER: AFRICASH INTERNATIONA (www.africashinter.com) is real, since 2003 and it is owned by Victor Shomma Yerima,a graduate of Mechanical Engineering with close to 7 years of industrial experience from industries like PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE NIGERIA, and NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC,that has a name to protect,and knows what it is to satisfy his customers,if you have any daunt about us ,Please fill free to contact our hotline-08069299478,08057228048 or visit our Head Office-Suite D1 Makarfi Plaza Ahmadu Bello Way Kaduna

we can buy you pecunix as below
$100-$200 within 12hours-24hours
$200 and above 24hours 74hours

CEO/MD
Victor Shomma Yerima
www.africashinter.com

Africashinter is a really reliable exchanger in nigeria. based in kaduna. i have used there service way back since 2008 to buy and sell liberty reserve even before they have a website. we send them money through bank deposite and they fund our liberty account and vise versa for selling. i recommend you use them.
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by promises55: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Africashinter is a really reliable exchanger in nigeria. based in kaduna. i have used there service way back since 2008 to buy and sell liberty reserve even before they have a website. we send them money through bank deposite and they fund our liberty account and vise versa for selling. i recommend you use them.[/quote]
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by promises55: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2013
They are good and reliable i have been using there services since 2010,and i have never hard any problem with them as long as i make my phone call verification there funding is fast
Re: Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam by nastydamus(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just bought a substantial amount from him and the response and delivery were superb.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) / Wikileaks On Nigerian Refineries: Otedola's Comment / Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.