Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated (2829 Views)

Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by dani1luv: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Xdtey9rq3M0/Ulp_weSiRdI/AAAAAAACGw4/xDjcfp9keEg/s280/1.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-ucTz3ROb5IY/Ulp_tZdmMsI/AAAAAAACGww/zQV-5iHL9FU/s400/2.png[/img]

Writers of PunchNg Kemi Ashefon and Anna Okon wrote a piece earlier today criticizing Peter Okoye for posting pictures of himself getting drunk on his instagram page some days ago. Below is what they wrote

In other climes, it may be unethical for a celebrity to flaunt his tendency to abuse drugs or alcohol. Here, celebrities, who are supposed to be role models to young minds, demonstrate their folly in public.

Or how would one describe the recent set of pictures posted by Peter Okoye of the P-Square fame? He was shown gradually getting drunk on brandy! The pictures which appeared on his Instagram page a few days ago, had Peter, in one shot, holding a glass filled with brandy to his lips. Underneath the picture is a comment from him, which says, ‘am I der yet?’ (sic). This was accompanied by a hash tag and the word ‘alcohol.’

In the second picture, a visibly intoxicated Peter, holds the same glass to the camera with the comment, ‘blame it’ after a hash tag accompanied by the word, ‘alcohol.’

Not too long ago, actress, Tonto Dikeh was alleged to have posted a picture promoting marijuana on her Instagram page.
http://www.punchng.com/spice/society/peter-okoye-courting-drunkenness/

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/punchng-writers-blast-peter-okoye-for.html

1 Like

Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Dygeasy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by stevecantrell: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Why is PAUL so different from Peter Okoye ? undecided
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by 9jahubcom(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
steve_cantrell: Why is PAUL so different from Peter Okoye ? undecided
na who i o kom ask
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
if a man wants to drink wine, or even kerosene, that is his own problem. these celebrities are human beings just like you and i, doing what you and i are doing on a daily basis.... he certainly aint promoting drinking, he is promoting his own lifestyle. i rather he be honest with who he is than pretending not to drink before doing it off camera.

as for anyone saying that he is "visibly intoxicated" on the second photo, they must be joking, right?

1 Like

Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by homesteady(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
This one no concern me! smiley
BTW I like peter's cap! Mr. P! cool
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by HezronLorraine(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Here, celebrities, who are supposed to be role
models to young minds, demonstrate their folly in
public.
I find this part contradictory.while I support them for lashing out against this unbecoming behaviour of our celebs,the same time I believe,the young minds that see people like them as role models see these follies and most times celeberate it cause that's what most of them like about these celebs,that's what they see and that's what they want.
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2013
they should liv d guy joo

wah does lil wayne and rick ross sing all day?
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Danhumprey: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2013
He drink,he doesn't drink,that one no be my business. How that one take put food for my table angry
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Symphony007: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Are folks like chinue achebe, obama,soyinka, churchill,etc finished that a child will make this promiscious nonentity a role model? Any child who makes folks like this role model i fear has lost his or her way@ ghastly!!!!!
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by dani1luv: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Symphony007: Are folks like chinue achebe, obama,soyinka, churchill,etc finished that a child will make this promiscious nonentity a role model? Any child who makes folks like this role model i fear has lost his or her way@ ghastly!!!!!

lol, nonentity? Try again
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Waspy(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Now Playing ...Durella- Enemies
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by demelza: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Its just one effing glass and he took a sip from it!
What is the hullabaloo about?
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by Ruq: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2013
All i gat say is

Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by dridowu: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Wetin make i do now ?
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by fr3do(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Tribalistic punch!
have they written about wizkid's excesses yet?
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by toms55(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: He drink,he doesn't drink,that one no be my business. How that one take put food for my table angry
e even kan be early monday morning angry
Re: Punchng Writers Blast Peter Okoye For Posting Photos Of Himself Intoxicated by DesChyko1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
People get time o

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Traditional Wedding Of P-square Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo / How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex-boyfriend In America / "I Have Not Had Sex With Any Man Since 2006, God I Want A Husband - Kemi Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.