Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Need A Young Lady For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Young Lady For A Serious Relationship (775 Views)

I Need A Young Male Age 22 - 30 / Im In Need Of A Young Lady For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Young Lady For A Serious Relationship by clemensK(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Even though some people see online dating and subsequent relationship as a bit weird, I do feel it is part of us these days. A lot of us spend large number of hours each day online. Spending time online often translates to having more of virtual friends than real friends. To be sincere, I do want to meet a real girl that is ready for a love and caring relationship.
I am presently a federal govt employee in one of the states in the south east. I am 25 yrs, calm, modestly handsome and more of a pragmatic person. I tend to face realities about life and don't so much believe in wishful thinking. I believe in working hard, building network of people that share my interest and also praying to God to bring good luck in life. I can be very loving and caring to a lady especially when I have developed trust in her. I want a girl that can be ready for a serious relationship. If you are a young lady that is beautiful, smart, intelligent and reasonable, U have simply won my heart. Even though I don't rule out a lady residing in Lagos, I tend to prefer someone that is in the east because of the nature of my job and other reasons (don't mind me..other jobs could still take me to Lag!). I am not looking for a rich girl that I will woo and rip off neither am I looking for a girl that will want to use me as ATM machine. I feel your conscience will simply tell U the kind of girl I want.
I am not looking for a a liar or a "gold-digger" because I am not so rich with excess money to buy love from a girl. I am just comfortable (at least considering the economic situation of many youths in this naija) and very willing to share a lot around me with a lady that I will love. If you are a young lady that feels U met a chunk of what I want, don't just feel shy to contact me. This is a free world! There is nothing wrong with meeting up using online platform. Let us see how it goes! Sending a text to 08087655105 could be a good way to start. Thanks for reading this
Re: I Need A Young Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2013
ummm@op....both of us are like same....though am still a student....jst three months left for me to round up.....am 25,moderate in evrytin i shuld say.....need a simple girl..light in complexion..speaks good english...and from a good family background....dis relationship may lead to marriage cos its my first and shud b my last relationshp wit any girl....distance is neva a barrier...but wud prefer a lady from d south south...18----20yrs of age....u can reach me on...08133018618..darlings.....

Deleted / ... / International Dating Sites