Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? (5523 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / Latest University Rankings: UNILORIN Tops As OAU & UI Drop Down / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by lekside05(m): 4:35am On Oct 14, 2013
its quite obvious that their has been a kind of arguments among this universities as regards, which one is the best.. According to my own observation, this argument as always been based on bias, due to the fact that, student and alumni of these university will like to rate his or her own school above any other..
FOR THIS REASON, THIS THREAD WILL BE OPEN FOR COMMENTS FROM WHO ARE NOT ALUMNI OR STUDENT OF THESE 3 INSTITUTIONS. IT MAY BE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE SCHOOL OR YOU HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH EITHER THE ALUMNI OR STUDENT OF THESE SCHL AND BASE ON THAT YOU CAN RANK THEM...
1st ranked wil get 3 points
2nd ranked wil get 2 point
3rd ranked wil get 1 point... After which we will now accumulate the point for each..
Pls make sure you are NOT STUDENT OR ALUMNI of these 3 schls..
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by mayorall(m): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2013
OAU
U.I
UNILAST gringrin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Maximus17(m): 5:41am On Oct 14, 2013
UNN
UI
UNILAG
OAU
Ife is so vulnerable to strike!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by topsonkay(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Maximus17: UNN OAU
UI
UNILAG!
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by petreli08: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Oau shouldn't be dere @ all
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by lekside05(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2013
so far so good
OAU 7points
UI 6points
UNILAG 4points
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by lekside05(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2013
petreli08: Oau shouldn't be dere @ all
which school did u think should be there? And why did u intended that OAU should not be there... Mind you am not saying that these are the 3 best university in Nigeria...
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by ayoyori(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2013
oau.
ui
unilast
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by tsleazy(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2013
1. Uniben
2.unibest
98. Oau
99. Ui
129. Unilag
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2013
mayorall: OAU
U.I
UNILAST
i dont know why people like you hate UNILAG for no reason, if you really disliked the school, then you would have just passed by minding your own business UNILAG-THE UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATIONS PRIDE. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Adex097: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2013
From an unbiased mind.

1» OAU
2» U.I
3» UNILAG
4» Others

*dazall*

NB: I ReP Uniben cool
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Adex097: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2013
tsleazy: 1. Uniben
2.unibest
98. Oau
99. Ui
129. Unilag

wake up man grin
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2013
ui unilag oau
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by BlackHuman(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2013
1STU.I 2ND-OAU 3RD-UNILAG
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by aliandro(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2013
U.i , unilag, oau
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2013
1.UNILAG 2.OAU 3.U.I
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by ugonna1054(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Unilag
UI
Oau
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Deekaydadon(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2013
UI
OAU
UNILAG
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by austino10000: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2013
1.UNILAG 2.U.I 3.OAU
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by madam: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2013
1.UNILAG 2.U.I 3.OAU
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by petreli08: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
lekside05:
which school did u think should be there? And why did u intended that OAU should not be there... Mind you am not saying that these are the 3 best university in Nigeria...

Not only are they slow...dey strike a lot...dey jst currently ended there first semester wen some schools av started a new session...so annoyed with dem
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by lekside05(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Latest standing
UI 31 points
OAU 27 points
UNILAG 25 points
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by lekside05(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls, to avoid any form of bias, let's know your own school, either as an undergraduate or graduate, before you do your ranking and mayb you ggive us some reasons for your raking.
Thanks..
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by nadiaSA(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
1.UNILAG 2.UI 3.OAU
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by ohbejay(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sir pls calculate .............. and we will continue. ....... for me........... UI OAU UNIL ...........plz tell us the scores
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by petreli08: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
All d 3 unis has there uniqueness and faults...d voting will b just on sentiments
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
1st: UI
2nd: OAU
3rd: UNILAG
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
oau
ui
unilag
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
oau=slow academic calendar and strike, but still have top students.
unilag=olodo student who can never withstand other universities students, imagine covenant,lasu wining unilag in a competition.
ui=unplan university campus,unupdated textbooks, ui still have early 1970 books in their library.
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
coded80: oau=slow academic calendar and strike, but still have top students.
unilag=olodo student who can never withstand other universities students, imagine covenant,lasu wining unilag in a competition.
ui=unplan university campus,unupdated textbooks, ui still have early 1970 books in their library.
mr man i need you make reasearch before commenting, NAMCUS COMPETITION WAS WON BY ADIELE OLIVER NF UNILAG, THE PETROLEUN ENGINEERING CONTEST WAS WON BY 4 UNILAG STUDENTS WHERE THEY BEAT OAU HANDS DOWN, THE CONSOLIDATED HALLMARK INSURANCE CONTEST WAS WON BY AN ACTUARY STUDENT OF UNILAG, GOOGLE PROGRAMMING CONTEST WAS WON WON BY WILLIE ANIEBET AND BOLUWATIFE OGUNSOLA OF UNILAG, LG ENGINEERING CONTEST WAS WON UNILAG TEAM WHERE THEY CARTED AWAY A PRIZE MONEY OF $80,000 FOR THEIR DEPARTMENT INCLUDING A NEW LABORATORY WHICH IS UNDERWAY, AND MANY OTHERS, SO GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING. thank you

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by farano(f): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Unilag, UI, OAU @mathematician i sight u o
Re: How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
@farano:
Unilag, UI, OAU @mathematician i sight u o
i sight you too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {economics Thread} / NABTEB GCE (November/December) Result 2017 Is Out | How To Check Result / Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner:::NDU:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.