Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. (1920 Views)

Banning Muslim From Entering America / Exclusion Of Non-muslim From Islamic Related Thread / Shari’a Court Bans Facebook And Twitter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by DoubleFaith(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Government of Malaysia says muslims are offended when christians uses Allah. Allah also means God in Malaysian language and christians always use it in church during sermon. Malaysian court decides only muslims can use the word Allah. It bans non-muslim from using the word Allah. Catholic church wants to appeal the case.

Source Aljazeera
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by italo: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Them just dey find trouble.

The next thing na to begin burn Churches.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2013
italo: Them just dey find trouble.

The next thing na to begin burn Churches.

Catholics get ballz. I respect the catholic church for that. They dont bow to Islamic terror threats.

The whole thing started when the govt sued a catholic paper for using "Allah". They said that christians cant use the word.

Catholic paper sued the govt and won. They could use "Allah"

The govt used PDP cheating techniques- they appealed and got a judge that ruled in court in favour of stopping non-muslims for using "Allah"

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by JMOI: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2013
I just saw it on BBC. Islam and controversy.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Allah is Muslim's god
Yahweh is Christian's god

could someone tell this Christians to stop using Allah name
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2013
9jadelta: Allah is Muslim's god

Sharaap....Allah translates to "God". Anyone can use it......... grin

Too many muslims are always butthurrt. Many of them should learn from Irshad Manji

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by tintingz(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
9jadelta: Allah is Muslim's god

Mumu didnt you the OP reports "Allah also means God in Malaysian language and christians always use it in church during sermon." Allah is the arabic language for God.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2013
tintingz: Mumu didnt you the OP reports "Allah also means God in Malaysian language and christians always use it in church during sermon." Allah is the arabic language for God.

grin grin

His nickname in school was "Mumuni"

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Catholics get ballz. I respect the catholic church for that. They dont bow to Islamic terror threats.

The whole thing started when the govt sued a catholic paper for using "Allah". They said that christians cant use the word.

Catholic paper sued the govt and won. They could use "Allah"

The govt used PDP cheating techniques- they appealed and got a judge that ruled in court in favour of stopping non-muslims for using "Allah"

The equation is very simple.

Roman government invented Jesus and christianity to wage mental warfare on mars and bring the world under the empire rule.

Vatican created Mohammed and Islam to wage militia warfare against Jew and other christians.

Islam is a great allie of catholic.....still looking forward to the time they will fall by their sword
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Roman government invented Jesus and christianity to wage mental warfare on mars and bring the world under the empire rule.

Vatican created Mohammed and Islam to wage militia warfare against Jew and other christians.

Islam is a great allie of catholic.....still looking forward to the time they will fall by their sword

Put down the weed, son.

Fagbo oshi

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by enigmagu1(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2013
chai! Everyday new story frm M ....for me i cant even call the name even if salary is bein given....
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharaap....Allah translates to "God". Anyone can use it......... grin

Too many muslims are always butthurrt. Many of them should learn from Irshad Manji
allah translates to god ... same way chineke, abasi, olorun mean god in Igbo, calabar, Yoruba respectively.
but u cant see a Yoruba man praying in the name chineke or aboki man saying abasi Akbar. I agree Muslims are always burthurt, and they like unnecessary attention. but allah is Islam signature, Christians should leave it for them , they can use jehovah or yaweh
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2013
9jadelta: allah translates to god ... same way chineke, abasi, olorun mean god in Igbo, calabar, Yoruba respectively.
but u cant see a Yoruba man praying in the name chineke or aboki man saying abasi Akbar. I agree Muslims are always burthurt, and they like unnecessary attention. but allah is Islam signature, Christians should leave it for them , they can use jehovah or yaweh

Mumuni....Mumuni......Mumuni.........how many times did I call you with your mumu name?

Malay is the is the language in Malaysia. "Allah" is a loan word in malay used to name "God"

If a Yoruba man is speaking igbo, he would use "Chineke" as god
If a catholic newspaper is priniting in malay- it would use "Allah" as God

Mumuni

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2013
tintingz: Mumu didnt you the OP reports "Allah also means God in Malaysian language and christians always use it in church during sermon." Allah is the arabic language for God.
I hear u
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mumuni....Mumuni......Mumuni.........how many times did I call you with your mumu name?

Malay is the is the language in Malaysia. "Allah" is a loan word in malay used to name "God"

Mumuni
yeah yeah whatever tongue
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Islam is a great allie of catholic
.....still looking forward to the time they will fall by their sword
Stop smoking that weed again, its getting too much undecided
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by tintingz(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
enigmagu1: chai! Everyday new story frm M ....for me i cant even call the name even if salary is bein given....
enig-mugu...what if arabic language is the official language in your country, what will you call God??

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by ooman(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2013
i thought 'Allah' was Arabic not Malaysian?
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by tintingz(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mumuni
hehehe! Good one grin

the guy should be in mumu university of education grin
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2013
ooman: i thought 'Allah' was Arabic not Malaysian?

It was loaned from Arabic language

The same way "de ja vu" is loaned from french to english
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

grin

Egbami. grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Put down the weed, son.

Fagbo oshi

Sometime, I better ignore you to live to your delusion.
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Sometime, I better ignore you to live to your delusion.

IRONY
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

IRONY
grin
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2013
tintingz: Stop smoking that weed again, its getting too much undecided

Igbo is a good thang. I dont smoke.

Erm....do yourself a favor by reading through this http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=7665.0%3Bwap2
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by vedaxcool(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2013
These people to me really don't have a case, imagine say the Hausas suing their christian brethren for using the word for god in their language, it simply is a case of a govt. Playing politics with religion!
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Mintayo(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
D catholic should leave them jawe,muslims and christains ain't serving the same God...allah(in the muslim context) and christain God (Yahweh) are not the same.
Afterall muslims can't pray in Yahweh's name!
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Mintayo: D catholic should leave them jawe,muslims and christains ain't serving the same God...allah(in the muslim context) and christain God (Yahweh) are not the same.
Afterall muslims can't pray in Yahweh's name!

ode...it is not only a catholic thing. It is also for christian and other non-muslims

It is a case of language not different gods. A christian in that country will call god "Allah"

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Mintayo(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

ode...it is not only a catholic thing. It is also for christian and other non-muslims

It is a case of language not different gods. A christian in that country will call god "Allah"
well,i am refering to Christains.
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People are going to call to decide which name to call the voices in their heads? LoL

Christians, there are many names you can chose from.
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by ooman(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People are going to call to decide which name to call the voices in their heads? LoL

Christians, there are many names you can chose from.

holy spirit, jesus, yahweh, angel micheal, gabriel,, etc
Re: Malaysian Court Bans Non-muslim From Using Allah. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

it's not about language alone, that's what u don't understand.. people borrow languages all the time especially when it comes to religion. I don't even know what god means in Hausa language, they borrowed Allah and stick with it. does that mean, the hausas speak arabic? u just keep ranting language like a rabid dog cos it appeals u. u get problem oh.
Christians in Malaysia should borrow another language for their god that suites their Jewish religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Evangelist Shola Rotimi??? / Photo: I Am With The Missing Moon !!!! / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.