Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? (1318 Views)

Today, We Are So Happy For Karen Igho!!! / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by entadaplace1: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2013
The one-time BBA winner has finally opened up on why she got silicon breasts implants. Karen Igho says she once had a lumpectomy.
Karen made this revelation through her publicists World PR while reacting to Yvonne Nelson‘s side jab. The Ghanaian actress had slammed Karen and her ‘silicon twins’ insinuating that’s the reason she (Karen) does not have a boyfriend.
‘Karen’s resort to breast implants were as a result of lumps found and removed in her breasts‘, Karen’s publicist wrote in response to the Nelson diss, after Karen had fired back on the social network.
Nelson claims she was hacked, disclaiming the series of tweets that attacked Miss Igho and EME singer Skales.
Medically speaking, a lumpectomy is a ‘surgical removal of a tumour without removing much of the surrounding tissue or lymph nodes’. Karen did not have a mastectomy (surgical removal of a breast to remove a malignant tumour) so how come Karen and her PR machine are trying to sell something else to us?

SOURCE

Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by Jennybeely(f): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Plz this is old na she revealed this even on bba
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by entadaplace1: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Jennybeely: Plz this is old na she revealed this even on bba
The pix is old of course, the news was yesterday's
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
lumpectomy is nt a criteria 4 her to load her boobs wif silicone.most girls hv gone 4 dat sugery( am a living example) bt its nt an excuse 4 me to load my breast wit artifical.its jst inferiority complex that is mkn girls to misbhv.
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by entadaplace1: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
coha: lumpectomy is nt a criteria 4 her to load her boobs wif silicone.most girls hv gone 4 dat sugery( am a living example) bt its nt an excuse 4 me to load my breast wit artifical.its jst inferiority complex that is mkn girls to misbhv.

CAN I MAKE U AN HEADLINE!!! PLEASE
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
entadaplace1:

CAN I MAKE U AN HEADLINE!!! PLEASE
y?
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by rofemiguwa(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
U are getting it all wrong on bba she said her lumps were ositive and she has history of family cancer .to be on the safe side instead waiting for the inevitable to haPpen.she decided to take them off.just like angelina jolie did.its not inferiority complex my dear.u were lucky ur lumps were negative.that is if u had them tested.women that have lumps that test positive to cancer genes are advised to go for implants and take off the breast tiSsues.instead of waiting for a full blown malignant tumor.Don't use ursef as a standard.its different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
rofemiguwa: U are getting it all wrong on bba she said her lumps were ositive and she has history of family cancer .to be on the safe side instead waiting for the inevitable to haPpen.she decided to take them off.just like angelina jolie did.its not inferiority complex my dear.u were lucky ur lumps were negative.that is if u had them tested.women that have lumps that test positive to cancer genes are advised to go for implants and take off the breast tiSsues.instead of waiting for a full blown malignant tumor.Don't use ursef as a standard.its different strokes for different folks
mind u wat she said to uti nwachukwu n Helen paul(jara) was that after d surgery her boobs were nt looking nice.her idea of goin for an implant is nt d cancer(dat is if its tru)bt d ugly scare.there are pple dat hv maligants n since its maligant n it was remove at an early stage,if there well done by an expert d growth is less than 70%.so silicone is nt d best becos has after effects!k wat of pple dat hv traces of growth in their body.mk dem go do plastic surgery!I rest my case.
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by swtme(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes it is, free d babe thatz her choice at that moment she felt it was d best thing to do so pls let it go......
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin
$wtme:
Yes it is, free d babe thatz her choice at that moment she felt it was d best thing to do so pls let it go......
Re: Is Lumpectomy Really Responsible For Karen Igho’s Silicone Boobs? by entadaplace1: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
coha: y?

Just to establish my claim! i would really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How Mercy Johnson Used Her Sex Appeal To Become The Most Expensive Actress / Dele Momodu Celebt Wife’s Birthday Posting A Photo Of Them Kissing (photo) / Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.