Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) (22854 Views)

Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Mum / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by ajailer(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
@op...
Obviously u just heard dis news from some other person who actually went to the awards......dats d sparkling nu INTERCONTINENTAL LAGOS HOTEL and not Eko hotel n suites or whatever u called it

On a last note......it was NOLLYWOOD MOVIES AWARD n not Nigeria movies award as u called it.

ALL DIS WANNABE BLOGGERS SHA
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by pamesugar: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nice pics they look wonderful
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Willgates(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
berem: She still looks stunning and beautiful as ever!

Abeg,when will Ini Edo start making babies? Na wa for her o! cry

how many u Don make?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by RealJenny(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
undecided
ecolime:
Do you get paid for making frontpage?
do u get paid to mind your own business?
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Lynzenith(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
[berem]She still looks stunning and beautiful as ever!

Abeg,when will Ini Edo start making babies? Na wa for her o!
Y r u blaming her, R u GOD? God tym s d best.
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Lynzenith(f): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
[berem]

Abeg,when will Ini Edo start making babies? Na wa for her o!
Y r u blaming her, R u GOD? God tym s d best.
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Lynzenith(f): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2013

Y R U blaming her, R u God? Gods tym s d best. Rememba u r a girl like her!
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by ecolime(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
RealJenny: undecided do u get paid to mind your own business?
Get paid to mind my biz? You are incoherent.
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Shinelle(f): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
I jus love dis couple.... Deyre both beautiful 2geda yet u don't see dem publicizin evry little tin dey do..yet some ppl will keep advertising ugly husbands n babies.... God bless y'ur Home dakore.....n ur babies..
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by fairygeh(f): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013

. How could you say this?And you are a woman too o.if it was a man that said this,its still better.is she God that gives babies?or you think she's happy she doesn't have a child yet?youu might also be in her condition someday.I am not sorry to say that you are foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmm,baby bump show-off indeed.Who can hide a baby bump?
Happy for you jare ,Dakore.
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lol. @Berem a.k.a beram. The ladies on this thread have finished yuh. Dumb bitçh...
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by mamagee3(f): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
[size=18pt]She looks good!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by MzTiletohSet(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2013

. B4 Jesus comez
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by RealJenny(f): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
ecolime:
Get paid to mind my biz? You are incoherent.
obviously if your brain cells were functioning properly u wud see dat I wanted to ask if u get paid for minding other people's biz
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by ecolime(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by LoveDecay(m): 4:00am On Oct 15, 2013
This is wat - correct guys like us call ..... WIFE. young gorgeous productive and fertile tongue

hope she does not call he baby - purity, chastity or virginia grin
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=fairygeh]. How could you say this?And you are a woman too o.if it was a man that said this,its still better.is she God that gives babies?or you think she's happy she doesn't have a child yet?youu might also be in her condition someday.I am not sorry to say that you are foolishvevery foolish indeed]
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by RealJenny(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2013
ecolime:
What does an illiterate shithead like you know about brain cells? Stop spilling horsehit out of your mouth you dumbfuck.
hahahaha, I can see that your cerebrum has a problem with processing information dat comes to you nd the only thing left functioning in dat silly brain of urs is ur medulla oblongata so your can keep breathing, eating nd stay alive. Nd dis is d lst time I'll reply u cos u see ppl like me nd u don't mix, u homo erectus excuse for a homo sapien
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by ecolime(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by childless: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
show ur bump joo is not easy to get dis kain blessing, i tap into ur blessing for mine.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) by KOLITE93(f): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
She's beautifully and careerlly created

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List / Doris Simeon Honoured By Miami Mayor & Nigerians In Florida;see All White Party / Rosaline Meurer Weds Thin Tall Tony In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.