Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Naked Truth About Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Naked Truth About Blogging (669 Views)

"I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. / 10 Bitter Truths About Blogging That You Don't Know / The Truth About Blogging For Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naked Truth About Blogging by Aburumah75: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
In my brief sojourn in the world of blogging, i have discovered certain deceptions and misconceptions about blogging which has led many a blogger to frustrations,lamentations and finally to quit blogging prematurely.many Nigerian internet marketers are guilty of these deceptions in order to sell their 'magic ebooks' which will make a blogger rich overnight without much effort.
What i have discoverd is that there is no alternative to hardwork in order to succeed in blogging, a blogger must be prepared to work very hard especially in the early stages of his blog,must be able to research intensively,read voraciously,consult extensively with fellow bloggers and pick a mentor among the more established bloggers and internet gurus.whenever i look at some of our Nigerian blogs, i could not help but laugh at their mediocrity,laziness and ineptitude.some of them only post a picture and insert one word under it.some can not even construct simple sentences to express themselves yet they want to surpass Linda ikejis,Omojuwas,Ogbonges,Bamidele Onibalusis,Shamsuddeen Adeshokan,Patrick Ogidis and others in earnings overnight.i have visited some blogs and all i see is a repetition of what has been posted in some established blogs.in blogging like in the academic field,originality and uniqueness of content is the master-key to success.However, this does not mean we should not emulate and learn from others.we all do.
As a personal case-study, i started my blog http://nairapower..com exactly on the 6th of this very october but before this, i make sure i downloaded more than 250 ebooks and articles concerning blogging,website dev,internet marketing et al and have visited more blogs i can remember in order to have a fair understanding of the whole process and still consider myself a novice in the art.
So in reality, starting a blog or a website is much more than having a website and an internet connection.it is sweat,persistance,perseverance and a great ability to adapt!
Re: The Naked Truth About Blogging by Afrocatalyst: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Nice one. Bt you're still a newbie sha,I dnt tink you're in the position to advise yet. Face your game for at least a year,then come back and share your experiences. Until then,learn,do,act and move invisibly.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth About Blogging by JMOI: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Aburumah75: In my brief sojourn in the world of blogging, i have discovered certain deceptions and misconceptions about blogging which has led many a blogger to frustrations,lamentations and finally to quit blogging prematurely.many Nigerian internet marketers are guilty of these deceptions in order to sell their 'magic ebooks' which will make a blogger rich overnight without much effort.
What i have discoverd is that there is no alternative to hardwork in order to succeed in blogging, a blogger must be prepared to work very hard especially in the early stages of his blog,must be able to research intensively,read voraciously,consult extensively with fellow bloggers and pick a mentor among the more established bloggers and internet gurus.whenever i look at some of our Nigerian blogs, i could not help but laugh at their mediocrity,laziness and ineptitude.some of them only post a picture and insert one word under it.some can not even construct simple sentences to express themselves yet they want to surpass Linda ikejis,Omojuwas,Ogbonges,Bamidele Onibalusis,Shamsuddeen Adeshokan,Patrick Ogidis and others in earnings overnight.i have visited some blogs and all i see is a repetition of what has been posted in some established blogs.in blogging like in the academic field,originality and uniqueness of content is the master-key to success.However, this does not mean we should not emulate and learn from others.we all do.
As a personal case-study, i started my blog http://nairapower..com exactly on the 6th of this very october but before this, i make sure i downloaded more than 250 ebooks and articles concerning blogging,website dev,internet marketing et al and have visited more blogs i can remember in order to have a fair understanding of the whole process and still consider myself a novice in the art.
So in reality, starting a blog or a website is much more than having a website and an internet connection.it is sweat,persistance,perseverance and a great ability to adapt!
I sent you a private message. Attend to it.
Re: The Naked Truth About Blogging by Aburumah75: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
checked my inbox but is not there bros.care to send it again pls.
Re: The Naked Truth About Blogging by JMOI: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Aburumah75: checked my inbox but is not there bros.care to send it again pls.
OK

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization And Website Ranking / Creating A Form In Grid Pattern With PHP (picture Included) / Review Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.