Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d (1137 Views)

Nairaland School Of Programming / What Are The Worst Ways Of Learning Programming? / Celestial Church Of Christ Hymns (cccmyhymns) Now On Android with pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by dannie04: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Hi everyone, I would like to program a 2D android app using C# as the programming language. Can anyone help me with ways to go about it other than using unity3d.
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by salisa(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by Javanian: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2013
what type of app?
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by dannie04: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2013
salisa: .

I would appreciate a better response
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by dannie04: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
something like an hymn book. The version of unity3d that I have 4.2 doesn't support 2D textures.
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by Javanian: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
dannie04: something like an hymn book. The version of unity3d that I have 4.2 doesn't support 2D textures.

Do you know unity3d is a game engine? Unity isn't used for building apps. If you want to build an Android app i advice you learn java. it would be pretty easy since you already know C#. But if you insist on using C# you can check out Xamarin
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by dannie04: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Javanian:

Do you know unity3d is a game engine? Unity isn't used for building apps. If you want to build an Android app i advice you learn java. it would be pretty easy since you already know C#. But if you insist on using C# you can check out Xamarin
Thanks I'll give it a try. Regarding your previous topic sometime ago on unity3d have you made any progress in unity3d?
Re: Are There Ways Of Programming Android With C# Apart From Using Unity3d by Javanian: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
dannie04:
Thanks I'll give it a try. Regarding your previous topic sometime ago on unity3d have you made any progress in unity3d?

Yes, i have made a lot of progress

(1) (Reply)

Fellow PHP Developers, Help Me Look In This. / How does this payment system work? / CcHUB Student Community For Students In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.