Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal (4449 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo) / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by ganase2: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
I guess you definitely remember this lady by the name Ese Walters who made the allegation of having sexual relationship with Coza founder Pastor Fatoyinbo few months ago that caused so much controversy. This lady is back and this time around she is learning skydiving and she posted online

She definitely has moved on after the scandal. Bravo girl!

More pictures after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/Ese-Walter-Having-Fun.html

Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by homesteady(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ese walter my sweet heart! smiley
BTW we are still waiting for pastor Biodun bogus reply! undecided

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by demelza: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Have fun dear!
You need a breather.
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by musaajebor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
No go allow dat whittee southee man chuk u o
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by ganase2: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
So hapi for her
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by benkings(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady: Ese walter my sweet heart! smiley
BTW we are still waiting for pastor Biodun bogus reply! undecided
not boqus but robust reply! Yea we are waitin abi it will take a lifetime for him to compose a robust reply? I laff in piqin! grin
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Harmvirus(f): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
That's good for her..life is too short..
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Pangea: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
The girl take style worwor sha lipsrsealed
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by BrAkingNews: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good for her

Follow me on twitter guys and I will follow back @NewsNowNigeria. God bless
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by mysticgal(f): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
controversialundecided
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Dahbutter(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
the girl no even fine sef . . . . she get house-girl face angry
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by zeelo2014: 4:00am On Oct 15, 2013
From her first pix, I can deduce for sure that she performed BJ on him.
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by SlyIg(f): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2013
So she has now become a celebrity?
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2013
Okay.
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2013
demelza: .
homesteady: .
These two lovers are always seen together. It's seem they are the new Nairaland couple on the blog? cheesy
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady: .
By the way,Homesteady,where is Abu Mikey? Haven't been seeing him around.
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by ignis: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
zeelo2014: From her first pix, I can deduce for sure that she performed BJ on him.
MEANING
Why arevyou spoilt to this extent?
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by demelza: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: . These two lovers are always seen together. It's seem they are the new Nairaland couple on the blog? cheesy
You no well o!
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by homesteady(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: . These two lovers are always seen together. It's seem they are the new Nairaland couple on the blog? cheesy

grin Na you sabi! wink
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by homesteady(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: By the way,Homesteady,where is Abu Mikey? Haven't been seeing him around.

They banned him grin
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady:

They banned him grin
For wetin na? Don't tell me that Mikey is a troll. How long is the ban and who was the Mod that banned him?
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady:

grin Na you sabi! wink
Come on! Don't give me that creep. Stop pretending! You like her and I can see that in your face! wink
demelza: You no well o!
Come on,sweetie. Don't deny him na. I think you both are cute and good together. My perfect e-couple. wink
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: For wetin na? Don't tell me that Mikey is a troll. How long is the ban and who was the Mod that banned him?

I heard that it was Mukina that banned him grin I don't know what he did!
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by homesteady(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: Come on! Don't give me that creep. Stop pretending! You like her and I can see that in your face! wink

I belong to #team we no dey fall in love grin
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady:

I belong to #team we no dey fall in love grin
See your head. If I hear! Don't tell me you wanna remain celibate for life. I still think you and Demelza are cute together.
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by demelza: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: See your head. If I hear! Don't tell me you wanna remain celibate for life. I still think you and Demelza are cute together.
Homesteady warn your friend o! Kilode? Na by force?
No allow me carry your case for my head. angry

1 Like

Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady:

I heard that it was Mukina that banned him grin I don't know what he did!
Mukina! The all-powerful,no-nonsense super-Mod! Hmmmm. Make she unbam am na! angry
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by Danhumprey: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
demelza: Homesteady warn your friend o! Kilode? Na by force?
No allow me carry your case for my head. angry
Okay! I give up!!! Seriously,I give up! angry

By the way,we are all friends na. So,no need frowning your face. embarassed Oya,laugh. wink
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by demelza: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Danhumprey: Okay! I give up!!! Seriously,I give up! angry

By the way,we are all friends na. So,no need frowning your face. embarassed Oya,laugh. wink
Nutty you. tongue
Re: IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal by ChiSun27(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Austeenx: Okay.

Thought you will need your vaseline on her.

(1) (Reply)

SO FUCKABLE!! Ice Prince's Ghanian/french Girlfrnd Drops New Pics Via Instagram / They Say Kim Kardashian’s Pregnant Belly Vanished Yesterday (photos) / Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.