Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK (1630 Views)

Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Uk Visa Reference Number Issue (plz Assist Me Londoncool And Vvvjustice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by olaseriki: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2006
hello!!!

i am tired of this country nigeria.
i need assistant on how to proceed to uk on my post graduate studies.

ola seriki
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by queen2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by eveseh(f): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2006
welcome
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by iffe(f): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2006
sorry jare anyway welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by uche1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2006
lol you are wellcome
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by desiree(f): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2006
grin grin grin the guy talk say hin need help una dey talk welcome, naa welcome hin wan chop. grin

@olaseriki

Have you tried looking into the various scholarships available in Nigeria?
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by Hotstepper(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
why r u tired of Nigeria? if u wanna go 2 da uk and study, get ur nku(cash) ready and proceed to the embassy, good luck and come back and tell me da result, be praying for u broda
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by dominobaby(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2006
@desiree, u took d wrds outta my mouth! Haba, lol.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by eveseh(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
olaseriki,can u pls fille in ya profile good,becos i dont know if u are a man,or woman
or a girl or boy? grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by Coco29(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2006
check out the home office website
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by LoverBwoy(m): 3:28am On Jun 20, 2006
Trust me all u need is the cash to pay your fees and money to maintain yourself, u have 85% chance of getting a visa to study once you've applied to the uni and paid the fees

Have you tried looking into the various scholarships available in Nigeria?

do they give scholarship in nigeria?
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by milado(m): 3:44am On Jun 20, 2006
all u need is money,courage & wisdom cool
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by milado(m): 3:45am On Jun 20, 2006
all u need is money,courage & wisdom cool
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by nikyem(f): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2006
Hi Olaseriki,

Welcome to Nairaland forum. May i tell you this that u can reach your goal through determination and action. I truely you want to go to UK and study. when u sure you have the cash ready, well i can link you up with genuine person that can assist you. Best of luck.

Nikky cool
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK by LondonCool(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? / Affordable And Comfortable Hotels In Abuja / Some Of The Main Reasons Why You Should Definitely Visit Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.