Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? (1186 Views)

Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! / Thousands Of Damaged Cars Are Headed For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by diranfbi(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2013

Porsche 918 Spyder $845,000 (N135,200,000)

McLaren P1 $1.1M (N176,000,000)

Hennessey Venom GT $1.1M (N176,000,000)

Zenvo ST1 $1.2M (N192,000,000)

Maybach Landaulet $1.3M (N208,000,000)

Ferrari La Ferrari $1.3M (N208,000,000)

Visit http://e-magin.com/most-expensive-cars-in-the-world/ for more pictures.
Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by datola: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2013
In my own opinion, they don't worth it. They all look like matchbox, except the white one that resemble a reasonable/big man car.

They are more like a way of collecting from the haves.
Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by elektra80: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nobody is forcing anybody to buy these cars. If I have the money I will,definitely get one, I mean who no like better things. About justifying the price, if a bottle of champagne can cost £1.2million (taste of diamond by Alexander amosu),( I saw wizkid holding a bottle of this same champagne on his birthday ), so tell me why can't an exotic car cost the same? These cars are hand made carefully by experts, they are not ur regular cars that are mass produced. So yes they are worth the price.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
This class of cars are what is called exotics, state of the art luxury/ (hyper luxury in the case of the maybach), super and hyper sports cars. What you are paying for isn't sheet metal on rubber. No! You are paying for artistry at its best, top notch quality, you pay for high end genuine materials (carbon fibre and ceramics in cars don't come cheap. Carbon fibre is lighter yet stronger than steel, ceramics are heat resistant than metal, genuine exotic wood surface finishing not faux wood (actual plastic painted to resemble wood), genuine hide/leather free of any blemishes and not faux surfaces and vinyls, you pay for aluminium technology, gold), you pay for hand made (which is given maximum attention to slightest detail and not mass produced stuffs), you pay for a brand that sets you apart from the rest, you pay for pure adrenalin rush (power, speed, performance), you pay for a car that will probably outlive you, a car your grand son can inherit and yet still given that respect that a very wealthy man gets, you pay for the best of the best. You pay for exclusive pure luxury at its peak... Buy it, take it home smiling a smile of accomplishment and fulfillment and forget that everything else in this world matters. Buy an expression and extension of you.

NB: when I get to that level, I'd buy such cars over and over without batting an eyelid.

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by Cuzz: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
lomomike: This class of cars are what is called exotics, state of the art luxury/ (hyper luxury in the case of the maybach), super and hyper sports cars. What you are paying for isn't sheet metal on rubber. No! You are paying for artistry at its best, top notch quality, you pay for high end genuine materials (carbon fibre and ceramics in cars don't come cheap. Carbon fibre is lighter yet stronger than steel, ceramics are heat resistant than metal, genuine exotic wood surface finishing not faux wood (actual plastic painted to resemble wood), genuine hide/leather free of any blemishes and not faux surfaces and vinyls, you pay for aluminium technology, gold), you pay for hand made (which is given maximum attention to slightest detail and not mass produced stuffs), you pay for a brand that sets you apart from the rest, you pay for pure adrenalin rush (power, speed, performance), you pay for a car that will probably outlive you, a car your grand son can inherit and yet still given that respect that a very wealthy man gets, you pay for the best of the best. You pay for exclusive pure luxury at its peak... Buy it, take it home smiling a smile of accomplishment and fulfillment and forget that everything else inthis world matters. Buy an expression and extension of you.

NB: when I get to that level, I'd buy such cars over and over without batting an eyelid.
i think ur good in advertising.
Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ Cuzz, tnx u get any advert job on TV, radio print etc for me? I no mind as long as some good money go enta my account smiley
Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
If I get to that level, I will buy such exotic cars over and over, instead of wasting N200M to buy a space in a cementry.
NB: if you have "e dey drink fuel" mentality, don't come close to this thread.
Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by elektra80: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
lonelydora: If I get to that level, I will buy such exotic cars over and over, instead of wasting N200M to buy a space in a cementry.

LOL at 'e dey drink fuel mentality'. Some people just don't understand that fuel is required to produce energy
Re: Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices? by diranfbi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Am sure someone marketing for the cemetery spaces too would have something to say to justify the price. #justsaying
lonelydora: If I get to that level, I will buy such exotic cars over and over, instead of wasting N200M to buy a space in a cementry.

(1) (Reply)

Chrysler Crossfire Price / RAV 4 Transmission Issues (2001 To 2003) / Alignment Scam!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.