Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread (7476 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2013
proffnico: Me sef.. Still waiting sha...
me too queue for line... I heard abt Gionee M1, pls does anyone has the spec, price and where it is sold
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by unobe: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Why this Gionee phones too dey take time to come to naija na.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2013
NONNYG: me too queue for line... I heard abt Gionee M1, pls does anyone has the spec, price and where it is sold
Na 512 RAM
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Seyilome: Na 512 RAM
no p, do u know where I can get it
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
In Ibadan at mokola, Global Handset
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
I was at the gionee customer care office. And from the information i got. i don't think the gionee gpad3 will be coming to Nigeria. believe it or not. its not coming to Nigeria.

reasons

1. Do you know that gionee is about to release e7?
2. Do you know that in my front like this the gionee products arrived from the airport today. and the phones that were shipped were E6, E5, E3, P2.
If you think am lie-ing please go to gionee customer care Abuja. i even called the Lagos customer care they don't even know the G3. But their Kaduna customer care told me the phone will be in Nigeria on Tuesday. When i called him to ask if he now have the phone. He told me that their products came in from Lagos airports on Tuesday and after checking their is no phone called g3. he said only e3, e5, e6 , p2 are available.
i even called elijahdre to confirm. Elijah told me that e7 will be coming out soon before the end of this year. and that g3 may come to Nigeria same time.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by unobe: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ymodulus: I was at the gionee customer care office. And from the information i got. i don't think the gionee gpad3 will be coming to Nigeria. believe it or not. its not coming to Nigeria.

reasons

1. Do you know that gionee is about to release e7?
2. Do you know that in my front like this the gionee products arrived from the airport today. and the phones that were shipped were E6, E5, E3, P2.
If you think am lie-ing please go to gionee customer care Abuja. i even called the Lagos customer care they don't even know the G3. But their Kaduna customer care told me the phone will be in Nigeria on Tuesday. When i called him to ask if he now have the phone. He told me that their products came in from Lagos airports on Tuesday and after checking their is no phone called g3. he said only e3, e5, e6 , p2 are available.
i even called elijahdre to confirm. Elijah told me that e7 will be coming out soon before the end of this year. and that g3 may come to Nigeria same time.
That means we should be expecting G3 towards the end of December. OK, we will look for a substitute.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
unobe:
That means we should be expecting G3 towards the end of December. OK, we will look for a substitute.
it may or may not come
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by unobe: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ Ymodulus,can you think of any better alternative, in terms of any phablet phones.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by unobe: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ Ymodulus,can you think of any better alternative, in terms of any phablet phones.
Since this g3 is exclusively reserved for the Indians.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2013
unobe: @ Ymodulus,can you think of any better alternative, in terms of any phablet phones.
Since this g3 is exclusively reserved for the Indians.
For now obly G2 but the problem i have is the OS VERSION 4.1

I think this is where other gionee guys need to come in. what good alternative phablet phone
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ymodulus:
For now obly G2 but the problem i have is the OS VERSION 4.1

I think this is where other gionee guys need to come in. what good alternative phablet phone
e6,
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Boomboost(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abeg,any bizman dat is tinkin of importin ds phone,when it has landed,yus ping me on my email.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by unobe: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Na wao for this phone ooo!. House any news.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by seunwen2(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2013
keep waiting i don port to tecno m7
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2013
I don port to E3
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don wait tire, like say I go port to G2
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
seunwen2: keep waiting i don port to tecno m7

Seyilome: I don port to E3

see as men Just dey Port sha....na so....

NONNYG: I don wait tire, like say I go port to G2

You still dey wait... LOL... no time to dull....You better port... and you may just be in luck... as I'm thinking of selling my sexy G2.....Rooted, Pimped, loads of Games and apps....only if you dey Lagos sha smiley

Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
nani.666:

see as men Just dey Port sha....na so....

You still dey wait... LOL... no time to dull....You better port... and you may just be in luck... as I'm thinking of selling my sexy G2.....Rooted, Pimped, loads of Games and apps....only if you dey Lagos sha smiley
I reside in lag too, Hw much do u wanna sell urs?
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
NONNYG: I reside in lag too, Hw much do u wanna sell urs?

add me on 2go make we relate @nani666
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by unobe: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
I will wait until December, If nothing happens I will port to tecno D7 I like big screen.
grin
I will wait until December, If nothing happens I will port to tecno D7 I like big screen.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by obaayo2: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
please what does GPu mean in the phone and what is the work?
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by edurrity(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls where can one buy this G3 in Abuja
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by Boomboost(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
stephano100: Everybody screamin poor display,wat's d ppi den
~178 be de ppi of "this machine".Elijahdre said they shd be xpectin it along wt pioneer p3.Crap if compard wt m7.
Re: Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread by vikasgrao2: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2014
I use gionee g3, Its very nice.

But, it fell off my hands and now the screen is broken, what may be the repair charges ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / Lenovo Introduces Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone 6 - PHOTOS / Android Tv Boxes: Are They Worth Buying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.