Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria (1854 Views)

Press Release: Unveiling Nigeria’s Top Music Export Cnik Ree / Help! Pls I Need Someone To Connect Me To A Top Music Producer / Nigeria’s Top Music Stars: What They Worth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria by gistyinka(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Are you upcoming artist and you are think for site you are going to submit you song to in Nigeria. I will to share with you top 5 site to submit you song to in Nigeria. you are free to contact them. Let me share how you are going to get their attention. likes the Facebook page and follow them on twitter. Have a goo write up for the promotion.

(1) www.Nojustok.com
(2) www.jaguda.com
(3) www.gidimp3.com
(4) www.tooxclusive.com
(5) www.gistinka.net
Re: Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria by lalaboi(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2013
You just had to ass yourself to the list grin
Re: Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria by ThaA(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2013
me there's this app i like - Spinlet. U can listen to the songs on your phone without having to download and you can buy albums, thats the advantage over blogs. I think if you go to [url]m.spinlet.com[/url] with your phone you, it will download for you from your phone's store
Re: Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: Mavin - Jantamanta / OFFICIAL AUDIO + LYRICS : Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money / [news & Update] Free Drum Sample Packs (october)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.