Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Biz Idea, What Do You Think - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Biz Idea, What Do You Think (1053 Views)

2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea / I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. / Tell Me About Your Neighbourhood, And I'll Give You A Free Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
As a public health microbiologist i have studied a lot about food borne illness due to contaminated foods, something in me tells me that i can revolutionize the way we Nigerians display foods, fruits, vegetables, and diary products in the dirty usually open markets.

What do you guys think of setting up a modern neat food house with conscious sanitary practices being the utmost agenda,

Do you think this idea will sell?
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Great idea, But investment wise, it's not visible in Nigeria, bcus our govt has done little or nothing towards campaign against food diseases. So i think it might be difficult to make profit frm such investment.
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by rammytt(m): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Modern or not..just make sure sey ur food cheap n average man fit afford am..cos anything wey masses no fit afford den go tarnish d image of dat thing..

1 Like

Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by Illuminatus(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2013
It's a good idea, but it would be costly to operate and that means increase in price which is not a good thing for a business like this. People will gauge between the price of the healthy food you're offering and the obviously cheaper ones in the public market, and being Nigerians, most of them will chose the public market over your genuis idea.

1 Like

Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by neksummi(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2013
It won't sell to the common nigerian man. But if u setting up ur store in places like Maitama and VI, you may have a chance. So my take is that u should leave that to the big companies and sell only that which nigerians want to and not what they need to buy.
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by Itoroetti(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Any positive idea concievable is achievable.
Don't allow people pull u down with their opinion.
I can't remember any good idea that was applauded at the initial stage.
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by VURN(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Why not tryu it but i guess, your target must be big supermarkets which are into food stuffs. Your idea could sell from there from time to time wen you create awareness through advert, the benefits of having the products of your idea. As time goes on, people may stop buying from those who do not have d product of ur idea and this may cause every food seller to have it. So, just try. But what is this idea about? I am interested in working with you. I can assist you in media and website delopment for it. Good luck. And thanking u for ur reply on my topic.
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by haulagehandlers(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Great idea, But investment wise, it's not visible in Nigeria, bcus our govt has done little or nothing towards campaign against food diseases. So i think it might be difficult to make profit frm such investment.
Point of correction feasible is the word not visible. Peace and love.
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2013
cowleg: As a public health microbiologist i have studied a lot about food borne illness due to contaminated foods, something in me tells me that i can revolutionize the way we Nigerians display foods, fruits, vegetables, and diary products in the dirty usually open markets.

What do you guys think of setting up a modern neat food house with conscious sanitary practices being the utmost agenda,

Do you think this idea will sell?
what is the problem with the nigerian entrepreneur? You guys have no self confidence at all. You have an idea and you are asking people if it will work. If you do not believe in your idea, how will you convince others to believe in it.

You guys should go and read biographies of successful entrepreneurs and see how those guys think and shine with confidence.
Re: My Biz Idea, What Do You Think by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
blink182: what is the problem with the nigerian entrepreneur? You guys have no self confidence at all. You have an idea and you are asking people if it will work. If you do not believe in your idea, how will you convince others to believe in it.

You guys should go and read biographies of successful entrepreneurs and see how those guys think and shine with confidence.
All i seek is for people's opinion that doesnt mean am not confident, the feasibility study is already going on. Thanks for the encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Way To Make Money Online | Become a Konga Affiliate / Fiat Space Bus For Hire Purchase / MTN Gets N34bn Digital Pay-tv Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.