Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? (18857 Views)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Making $30 Daily Into Your Paypal Account By Snowland - Contd / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2014
if anyone need help , let me know
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by fernandezray: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by fernandezray: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Amoo Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

pls call @ 08141934526
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2014
fernandezray: Hello People,My name is Raymond Amoo Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

pls call @ 08141934526

pls dont spam at my post
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
if anyone need help for paypal , let me know
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 3:27am On Sep 12, 2014
up for today on nairaland
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
up for today on nairaland for pp withdraw, limit and lock services
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
i am here for live help
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
up for today now on naira frnds
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
if anyone need help let me know
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
i am here for help for paypal
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2014
i am here for your live support and thanks for love me
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
up now on nairal;and for live help
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2014
happy great moment for eid holiday with nairaland
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 3:46am On Oct 10, 2014
up for today
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 3:15am On Oct 11, 2014
if you need help let me know here
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
up for today
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 4:18am On Oct 17, 2014
if you need help, let me know i am here for help you
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
if anyone need help, let me know
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2014
if you need help let me know
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 3:56am On Oct 27, 2014
if you need any help let me know
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
I here for live cast help duide
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Cheap Limited 180 days Paypal withdrawal Service
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 2:52am On Nov 01, 2014
up for today
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
up for now on nairaland
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2014
up for today
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Today is great for for my naira user
Re: Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? by jenifertaler: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
I am here for paypal support, if your account new , you can not sent money to another paypal just pm me for nice solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Small Business Big Money Book By Akin Alabi / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users / Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.