Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

ZOBO Medicinal Or Not. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ZOBO Medicinal Or Not. (534 Views)

Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) / Benefits Of Zobo Made Without Sugar / Bitter Kola Highly Medicinal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ZOBO Medicinal Or Not. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Zobo is a popular drink in Nigeria that we are told is highly medicinal. My question is,
is it?
In what way?
And what is its Nutritional value?
Hw best Can it be prepared and served?

The last time I attempted to buy it in the market, it was dusty and when I asked the seller if I could wash it b4 cooking it, she said NO or I would wash the Nutrients out, that I should go ahead and cook it that way cos that is how ZOBO is. That got me thinking, what are we really drinking?
Re: ZOBO Medicinal Or Not. by olabamiyo(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] well am not sure wat medicinal value(s) it has bt since its leaves and roots, it must possess some medicinal or nutritive value

(1) (Reply)

Krokodil Could Be Spreading Across u.s. / 10 Ways To Stay Fit And Healthy / Hilarious:man Gets Knocked Out In A Fight, Watch How They Perform Cpr[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.