Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! (1495 Views)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Eldee Vs Mi Who's Better? {in All Aspect} / Naeto C Vs Mi. Who's Better & Who Reps Naija More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by bimbor(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2013
I have listened to both of these guys on a rap platform and am so confused on who to give the crown of Best African Rapper! MI is real good but seems to have gone into oblivion. Sarkodie on the other hand is still fresh and hot on stage! So guys be the judges, who do you thinks kills it when it comes to sick LYRICS!!!
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2013
How can you compare M.I to Sarkodie

M.I is way over Sarkodie, Sark ain't even got barz to be compared to The Incredible.
Compare Sark to Olamide or Phyno angry

#TeamGOM angry

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by dopeJemi: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2013
untiL sarkodie stops rapping with his Language all d time and start feeding me with punchLines, wordpLays, metaphors etc, den I'll call him a rapper

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by Mynd44: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2013
How come no one is talking about Aka? He is better than Sakordie na
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by dopeJemi: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44: How come no one is talking about Aka? He is better than Sakordie na
AKA's accent is crazy, he did a song with Da Les and Maggz, "Heaven"... Dat track is tighter dan rukky sanda's leggings, he took d chorus

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by ikelvin(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Mi is better. He's Africa's best!!!
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by mymz(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
ask for forgiveness now. how dare u compare the only indomitably incredible MC Africa has, to a local champ like sarkodie? wetin the guy know say im dey talk? wetin YOU know say im dey talk? do you understand twi? if u did, u'd know he ain't spitting shi*t.

please rap is a whole lot more than "figidi fagada". that's all I hear when I listen to him. he's got some swag no doubt, but to compare him to MI is just pure blasphemy.

and PS, you shouldn't even compare him to phyno or olamide. these guys are light years away from him - I'm not hating now. just fact.

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
mymz: ask for forgiveness now. how dare u compare the only indomitably incredible MC Africa has, to a local champ like sarkodie? wetin the guy know say im dey talk? wetin YOU know say im dey talk? do you understand twi? if u did, u'd know he ain't spitting shi*t.

please rap is a whole lot more than "figidi fagada". that's all I hear when I listen to him. he's got some swag no doubt, but to compare him to MI is just pure blasphemy.

and PS, you shouldn't even compare him to phyno or olamide. these guys are light years away from him - I'm not hating now. just fact.
Abi oo o:
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by dopeJemi: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
mymz: ask for forgiveness now. how dare u compare the only indomitably incredible MC Africa has, to a local champ like sarkodie? wetin the guy know say im dey talk? wetin YOU know say im dey talk? do you understand twi? if u did, u'd know he ain't spitting shi*t.

Dat got me rolling grin grin grin grin
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by crazygod(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls peeps should stop calling MI the best rapper in africa, it jst shows how myopic u are. There are better rappers in nigeria than MI, even Jesse jagz has better word play and punchlines than him. As for sarkodie, m-anifest from ghana is by far better than him. In summary, when talking about MI and sarkodie, they aint the best africa has to offer. But who is better among the 2? I'll still pick MI
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by bimbor(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
crazygod: Pls peeps should stop calling MI the best rapper in africa, it jst shows how myopic u are. There are better rappers in nigeria than MI, even Jesse jagz has better word play and punchlines than him. As for sarkodie, m-anifest from ghana is by far better than him. In summary, when talking about MI and sarkodie, they aint the best africa has to offer. But who is better among the 2? I'll still pick MI

M.I. is Africa's best. Take it or leave it!!
Did you listen to his collaboration with Jimmy Jatt lately? M.I. is a god you should worship!! He's too much for Lagos to handle.
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by iamord(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
bimbor:

M.I. is Africa's best. Take it or leave it!!
Did you listen to his collaboration with Jimmy Jatt lately? M.I. is a god you should worship!! He's too much for Lagos to handle.

Then I tell u the truth you don't know. True rap.. MI. First and second album where the bomb , but he never had a quality video to match it up..now his music career is Hanging. I suggest he just do his business working from behind the scenes in chocolate city.. There are so many people in nigeria that would Murder him hands. Down! Even. To the unserious saucekid! I wonder why u. Guys talking like this !! Best in africa u say.. Lemme even go to south africa and wake up proverb.. U never know What's up. Now to the sarkodies case he prefers flowing in. His mother tongue cos majority of the ghanaians prefer to use that to pass. Their. Message but. Asides that I have heard some of his english flows and he was sick on it! He winning best hiphop in almost all awards on the continent and abroad can atest to it.. If u compare sark with phyno, olamide, reminise it should only be on the fact that they mainly rap in mother tounge..else don't even Go there
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by bimbor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamord:

Then I tell u the truth you don't know. True rap.. MI. First and second album where the bomb , but he never had a quality video to match it up..now his music career is Hanging. I suggest he just do his business working from behind the scenes in chocolate city.. There are so many people in nigeria that would Murder him hands. Down! Even. To the unserious saucekid! I wonder why u. Guys talking like this !! Best in africa u say.. Lemme even go to south africa and wake up proverb.. U never know What's up. Now to the sarkodies case he prefers flowing in. His mother tongue cos majority of the ghanaians prefer to use that to pass. Their. Message but. Asides that I have heard some of his english flows and he was sick on it! He winning best hiphop in almost all awards on the continent and abroad can atest to it.. If u compare sark with phyno, olamide, reminise it should only be on the fact that they mainly rap in mother tounge..else don't even Go there

Ask any african rapper alive, they know M.I is the Chairman. Yes like seriously. Who else delivers such intelligent flows like he does? We ain't talking about making noise about ladies' sensitive parts and bikinis, We are talking of core rap bro! The kind of rap ever done the by the greatest Tupac. We are talking hardcore delivery. M.I has no comparison. He kills it in a perfect blend of lyrical mix. If u're still in doubt ask Ice Prince.
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by iamord(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
bimbor:

Ask any african rapper alive, they know M.I is the Chairman. Yes like seriously. Who else delivers such intelligent flows like he does? We ain't talking about making noise about ladies' sensitive parts and bikinis, We are talking of core rap bro! The kind of rap ever done the by the greatest Tupac. We are talking hardcore delivery. M.I has no comparison. He kills it in a perfect blend of lyrical mix. If u're still in doubt ask Ice Prince.

The way u make such conclusions is no good..cmon bro.. I like MI so much but it won't stop me from saying he is not the best in nigeria.. There are so many people that kill him. In nigeria and outside the country..don't go there o!! And The so called iceprince is just packaging and overrated!
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by bimbor(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamord:

Ask any african rapper alive, they know M.I is the Chairman. Yes like seriously. Who else delivers such intelligent flows like he does? We ain't talking about making noise about ladies' sensitive parts and bikinis, We are talking of core rap bro! The kind of rap ever done by the greatest Tupac. We are talking hardcore delivery. M.I has no comparison. He kills it in a perfect blend of lyrical mix. If u're still in doubt ask Ice Prince, He always pays homage to the Boss.
How can you mention Sauce kid in this discussion? Who is Saucekid when we are talking MI. Can you compare Waje to Celline Dion? Even Sarkodie knows MI is a Boss.

Quick reminder: Even if MI stops rapping today, he remains the best.
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
See crazy comparison, Sarkodie and m.i... Lol, I'd better off comparing Nicki minaj and weird mc's axx
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by bimbor(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamord:

The way u make such conclusions is no good..cmon bro.. I like MI so much but it won't stop me from saying he is not the best in nigeria.. There are so many people that kill him. In nigeria and outside the country..don't go there o!! And The so called iceprince is just packaging and overrated!

Please mention them....I'm interested.
Re: Sarkodie Or MI. Who's The Doper MC?! by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2014

wat does mc min.is it master of congregation or wat.d oda tym i saw lil wayne greateat mc in d word i confuse abeg perso. quote n hlp mi wt d full mini

(1) (Reply)

Download The Video Of How The Synagogue Church Collapsed / Link For Wale Thompson's Lalale Friday / These Are The 20 Best-selling Albums In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.