Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? (680 Views)

Who Should We Blame Over The Strike...ASUU Or Fg / Do You Think It's ASUU's Fault Or Fg's Pertaining The Ongoing Strike? / ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by hotmas911(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2013
ASUU and FG have been coming up with different arguments on why the status quo remains. And having heard the 2 sides, i find it very difficult to sympathise with ASUU. My take is even if all their demands are met, it wont have any positive effect on the system or the students. What is the essense of education without productivity. The system needs serious overhauling, starting by sacking all unqualified lecturers. And a student that values true knowledge instead of our now worthless certificate can enroll at world class universities online for free. And also learn some skills in vocations around. The bottom line is productivity and global competitiveness. When the students embrace this, then we have a chance for true reform. Just my tot. What do u think?
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by JoktyJohn(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2013
You have a good point but as for me, I can neither blame the Government nor the ASUU, criticizing in this case is otiose, the Bible says the heart of kings and chievz are in His hand. I think it is more witty to commit both Gov. and ASUU into the hand of God. Thankz
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by proffemi: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2013
hotmas911: ASUU and FG have been coming up with different arguments on why the status quo remains. And having heard the 2 sides, i find it very difficult to sympathise with ASUU. My take is even if all their demands are met, it wont have any positive effect on the system or the students. What is the essense of education without productivity. The system needs serious overhauling, starting by sacking all unqualified lecturers. And a student that values true knowledge instead of our now worthless certificate can enroll at world class universities online for free. And also learn some skills in vocations around. The bottom line is productivity and global competitiveness. When the students embrace this, then we have a chance for true reform. Just my tot. What do u think?

I agree you should sack all unqualified lecturers. But who are you going to replace them with, when almost no first class student will ever agree to go into lecturing?
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Like,
If you support ASUU.
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Like,
If you support FG

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by hotmas911(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
finally the government has taken a step in the right direction.
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by Witi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Earlier ASUU, after the meeting with the president and ASUU's shoddy handling of the strike Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by hotmas911(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
ASUU is worse than the FG and PDP combined
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
NONE
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by adonismuller(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
I support both....I think there is a strong force behind the strike
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by hotmas911(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
the strike: ASUU is the loser
Re: ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? by hotmas911(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
can someone pls confirm the goodnews from oweri.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: FG Apologizes To University Lecturers / Meeting Between Education Minister Wike And NANS Underway In Abuja / The Idea Of Basic School's Pupil Referring To Their Teachers As (AUNTY & UNCLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.