Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans (3379 Views)

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by Nervykiddah: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2013
A young talented hip-hop,RnB,Afrobeats & Blues artiste that has alot to offer Naija entertainment industry. This tall dark guy, born FESTUS VICTOR EBUKA is ready to take the entertainment around to the next level of revolution. Nervykid or Nervykiddah A.K.A The Music Wizard discovered his God's given talent of music at a tender age of 7. Now 17, He is a hot deal in the industry and a fans lover. He enchants you with his young,charming,active and lively voice.
¤Tracks¤
==>Be My Dove- here, Nervykid shows how to woo a girl to love him.
==>O' Limbobo- Nervykid finally releases a afrobeat dance hall track.
Follow here:
Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/NERVYKID
Facebook- https://m.facebook.com/NERVYKID?refid=17
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Did yhu juxt Lie?
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by buoye1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Etisalat has been having network problem for some days now......3days ago I can't even make or receive calls through out.........My subscription ll expire by weekend and I cnt make use of my data.....pls is it nationwide?
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by demelza: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
buoye1: Etisalat has been having network problem for some days now......3days ago I can't even make or receive calls through out.........My subscription ll expire by weekend and I cnt make use of my data.....pls is it nationwide?
Nope, mine works perfectly fine.
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by albacete(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
i support d derailing of this thread cos he LIED.

Who Arsenal dey play with 4 weekend?
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Toto is good for boys and girls. True or false?
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by Extom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
My phone's battery goes from 41% to 13%, what do I do about it? Cos its the battery that came with my phone ooh.
And does anyone have REVENGE complete season 3
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by albacete(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dr2great: Toto is good for boys and girls. True or false?
maybe, it depends cheesy
Extom: My phone's battery goes from 41% to 13%, what do I do about it? Cos its the battery that came with my phone ooh.
And does anyone have REVENGE complete season 3

buhaahaha grin cheesy

Dr2great: Toto is good for boys and girls. True or false?
maybe, it depends cheesy

Between rice and beans, which one tastes better?
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by switdil(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Pple don over chop ooo
See as andrew liver salt dey sell lyk water
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
albacete:
maybe, it depends cheesy

buhaahaha grin cheesy

maybe, it depends cheesy

Between rice and beans, which one tastes better?
rice
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
This Sallah celeb. mke sense die
Re: Wizkid And Iyanya Playing With Female Fans by albacete(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2013
na true u tok. Teeth don dey pain me sef

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Looking Sad As She Goes Through Rigorous Security Check At LAX (photos) / Photos: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Buried / Liz Benson At The UK Premiere Of Dry Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.