Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? (2062 Views)

Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Who Killed It: Beyoncé Knowles-carter VS Jennifer Obayuwana / Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? by trendystuf(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Hudson both opted to sport the same grey dress the same evening, but while the dresses were identical, the way they wore them was not. While Kim was in California, Jennifer was in her hometown in Illinois at the Chicago International Film Festival for its premiere of her film The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister And Pete. Kim showed off her post baby body to the maximum in the ruched frock, which clung to her famous figure. Jennifer is also a curvy star but the Weight Watchers spokeswoman covered up her body as much as she could in the clingy dress. Who rocked the grey dress better? More pictures here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/kim-kardashian-vs-jennifer-hudson-who.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? by Harmvirus(f): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Jennifer
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? by homesteady(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2013
In kim's mind - WTF, this bit.ch wore the same cloth with me! gringrin
I'm sure they avoided themselves throughout the occasion grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? by Nomski0(f): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2013
J-hud all the way. Kim reminds me of a baby whaleundecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Jennifer Hudson. Who Rocked The Dress Better? by Harmvirus(f): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nomski0: J-hud all the way. Kim reminds me of a baby whaleundecided
Lolz. I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Rita Dominic's Outfits To Nollywood At 20 Event / Vacation Things! See Omobanke, Fathia Balogun & Bimbothomas Enjoying Life In USA / WAEC Seized My English Results Three Times" - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.