Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Allah Is Great - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Is Great (563 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Yes Allah Is Exposing Them One After The Other Because...Allah Is Great / The Story Of Prophet Musa And Khidr : Indeed Allah Is All Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allah Is Great by worldman2: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sudanese pilgrim regains eyesight in Prophet's Mosque
Last updated: Monday, October 14, 2013 11:12 AM

Fatima Al-Mahi

Hamza Mohammed
Okaz/Saudi Gazette

MADINAH — “Allahu Akbar (God is great) … I can see,” a Sudanese female pilgrim started yelling inside the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. When the congregate surrounded her she told them amidst tears of joy that she has suddenly regained her eyesight which she had lost more than seven years ago.

Fatima Al-Mahi, who is in her late 60s, said she became blind about seven years ago and added that numerous operations had all failed to in helping her regain her eyesight. She did not say how she became blind but was extremely thankful to Allah for making her see again.

"I made sincere supplications inside the Prophet's Mosque asking Allah to bless me with my eyesight. In a miraculous moment of providence I started to see light. I turned left and right and could see the mosque very clearly. I went delirious with happiness when I saw my son who was accompanying me," she said.

Fatima said she saw her face for the first time in more than seven years. "I also saw my son who started crying with joy. I saw the other Sudanese pilgrims in our group. I was able to move alone without any help," she said.

She said that although she lived in complete darkness, she never lost hope that Allah would give her back her eyesight. She said she never stopped praying to Allah to give her back her eyesight.

1 Like

Re: Allah Is Great by babylolaroy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Alahu Akbar! Alhamdulilah for her. lesson: we should never loose hope in Allah no mata how long its taking for prayers to pass.
Allah tests us....he is the examiner
We take d test....we are the students
ofcourse we mustav read b4 exam and dats our quran and sunnah....our lesson notes. complete manuals to pass Allah's test
the day you die.....its pens up!! test over
in d grave...anxiety over result, just like students wait for dia results
the day of judgement.....we all collect our results, our spread sheet
And trust me, there is no examiner like Allah with two strong unbias unbribeable invigolators....Roqib and Ateed
on that day, we cant go back to adjust our writing i.e actions. Then what man has denied surely comes to pass. May Allah s.w.t in his infinite Rahma not forsake his believers on that day. May we hopefully be among those for whom our beloved Muhammad s.a.w will intercede.
Dear brothers and sisters in Islam, I am so happy that i got lucky to be born into islam. its a great Rahma we never imagined. qul Alhamdulilahi yaa Jamaa

(1) (Reply)

How Has Sharia Benefit The North / Don't Let Them Deceive You With Their False Methodologies! / Aids To Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.