Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

2013 Campus Face Of Nigeria Click To View More Details. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Campus Face Of Nigeria Click To View More Details. (1202 Views)

VOTE: C9ja Campus Face Of The Week (female Category)[week17] / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / 2013 Campus Face Of Nigeria Click To View More Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013 Campus Face Of Nigeria Click To View More Details. by anthonyeky: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
The Campus Face of Nigeria is here life and direct....If you know, you have what it takes to be the winner of the Campus face of Nigeria. What are you waiting for ? Come and pick up your own form and participate in the up coming pageant ( Campus face of Nigeria ).

Nice Awards to be won.....click on the web link below for more details or Call the line below for inquires.

Visit this website: www.campusfaceofnigeria.com

For more inquires Call:
Mr Robin: 08035899224
Email: campusfaceofnigeria@gmail.com

Thanks and You Welcome!!!....

(1) (Reply)

I Talked To My Shoes, Bed Or Anything In My Room When I Studied –valeen / Best Online CORE JAVA Training With Real Time Scenarios/projects Worldwide / Obafemi Awolowo University Cut Off Mark for 2015/2016 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.