Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike (3088 Views)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) / Happy 35th Birthday To Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (feb 7th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by silverdam(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
I guess some people are not impressed with
Omotola’s take on the ASUU strike, probably she
came late..

Some think she’s only trying to seek attention like
what Stella Damasus did with the ChildNotBride
saga…

Nigerians sha!

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/15/omotola-should-keep-quiet-fans-react-to-omotolas-rant-on-ASUU-strike/[/url]

Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by WizPrince1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmm
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by homesteady(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why are they now attacking her? undecided
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Yinyin1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls post what is in d link here

1 Like

Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Obaino2013(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lol @ seeking attention.
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Tholudee(f): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ikanra grin grin
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by orla01(f): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
like seriously am tired of dis strike.Just want d strike 2 come 2 an end,am tired of all these stories. embarassedlike seriously am tired of dis strike.Just want d strike 2 come 2 an end,am tired of all these stories.
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by silverdam(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
More here!

Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by silverdam(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
!!!
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by ayobase(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Seeking to get attention....I doubt it!

She is just simply showing concern, nobody knew its gonna be this lasting.

I gez she became tired of the whole mess also!

1 Like

Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Sepp360(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady: Why are they now attacking her? undecided
cos Nigerians are different creatures!... I nor sure say na God creat dem!
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2013
ayobase: Seeking to get attention....I doubt it!

I go with you bro

BRAND NEW & HIGH QUALITY BEATS BY DRE SOLO HD HEADPHONES With full Accessories (15k only)....See Pictures https://www.nairaland.com/1471042/high-quality-beats-dre-solo#18684854
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Djtm(m): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2013
ayobase: Seeking to get attention....I doubt it!

You can not become tired of "The mess" if you're not directly or indirectly involved which I doubt she is.
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by physise(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2013
cheesy
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by swagqueen(f): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Woooow....Human beings o!
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2013
ayobase:
is she a student?
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2013
You can tell an angry society by the way they react to people who have (or seem to have) what they lack. Lmao!! grin

Go Omotola! Your life depicts what they lack, hence their anger. Tehehehehehehe....!! grin
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by ebukaOtika(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Sepp360: cos Nigerians are different creatures!... I nor sure say na God creat dem!

Abeg Na Who Create You . . ?Thank God Na Naija Guy You Be Too.
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Truth be told, the fans are pissed, cos they know her trademark is Booty, all the way , and showing off those curves ...now, she wants to be a critic? .....oh please, c'mon ? spare us....we all know, it's another way to get noticed....all for the media and staying relevant in another dimension.....shikenah
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by superjaks(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
omosexy
Re: "Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike by silverdam(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
superjaks: omosexy
Lmao! Sexy indeed

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actor Gerald Butler Grabs Woman's B00bs & Bu*t In Public Parking Lot / Psquare Peter's Wifey Lola Omotayo Shares Photos Of Her Mom / Top 10 Richest Men In The World 2015 | Top 20 Richest Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.